+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Add these things to rift pvp and it will be a huge success

Default Add these things to rift pvp and it will be a huge success

Add more warfronts.
    Add open pvp objectives. see below
    if these things CANNOT be done or are not in the works for this patch you should throw us a bone.
    Increase open world prestige/xp/favor gains for player kills. Increase rewards for killing enemy wardstones to 120-150 favor. This would be extremely easy to do!

You could easily add 3 warfront by doing the following.
    Make a black garden capture the flag, whitefall is not a map suited for this. Too long in size.
    Make a black garden deathmatch. Straight up whoever gets X amount of kills first wins.
    Make a black garden capture point version like the codex.

Heres what you should do with whitefall.
    Take away capture the flag
    Add two towers on each side of the river controlled by each faction, one close to the base and one closer to the river. Defended by npcs. Spawn strike fores from each base that head towards the other base through the middle past each tower every few minutes. For each enemy tower taken by a team add an elite mob to the spawn of strike foces and increase the spawn rate. Add a "Nexus" to each base or "capacitor". The first team to take down the enemy capacitor/nexus wins. This would be awesome, comparable to a one lane mmorpg pvp DotA map.

Open pvp objectives.

Add a keep for each enemy faction to each contested zone. I would say have a barrier or "rift shield" of some sort of door type object. Add npcs around and in the keeps. Put some sort of siege weapons that players can use and destroy on the walls. Add an inner barrier and inner keep. Inside the inner keep add npcs and a keep boss. Make said keeps defendable. When an enemy faction is attacking a keep give the defenders ticks of prestige/favor/EXP every minute or so. Double prestige/favor and EXP gains while in the keep zone. In lower levels under 50 zones give a considerable amount of favor/prestige/EXP when the boss is killed. Once you take an enemy keep it becomes a keep of your faction until retaken. If a faction owns both keeps give that faction a xp/prestige/favor bonus of 20% to that faction in the entire zone. Reset the keep faction ownership once per day if it is not retaken. When a faction takes a level 50 enemy keep give the players with the top killing blows/damage done/Healing done/damage taken a chance to receive a "PvP coin". Make a vendor that you can purchase pvp items with said coins. ADD a relic weapon for each class that requires prestige 6.

Boom open pvp and relic pvp weapon problems solved. This would be amazing.

Cluster every server so they all can q for warfronts together. Add a solo Q bracket where you have to solo Q. Add a group q bracket for 5 man groups. Add a guild vs guild bracket that let's you q up to 40 people for warfronts depending on which ones. Add an interface that let's you create warfront matches where you can invite people so you can choose who is on each team similar to a dota or lol game match so if I want to play my friends or another group on a different server I can do so.

Add a ladder for solo Q, group Q and Guild Q.

Thumbs up

U are saying things that whe can onley dream about ):

Thumbs up

I never understood why games like these never implement a deathmatch style battleground/warfront/scenerio. People don't pvp because they want to capture flags or defend a node. People people because they want to kill people, in the game (or heal or tank)
    Synora - R8 Rogue | Mofuggin - R4 Warrior | Sugarwaterpurple - R2 Cleric | Grapedrinks - R1 Mage
    R.I.P. <Victorious Secret> of Dayblind

BOOMSPIDAH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfR6oMfiwHw

Your whitefall suggestion reminds me alot of Dota which makes me very happy. I fully support this suggestion.

Another example of a much needed PvP upgrade.

Come on Trion be the company we all want and NEED you to be!
    "ToA Will not have a significant impact on RvR."

The people have spoken Trion. If you invested more time and money in these features the payback would be far worth it.

Telaran

I fully support this, especially the whitefall idea.

You've got some pretty good ideas, but your signature is an obnoxiously massive eyesore.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by inaliz View Post
    The people have spoken Trion.

Where about ? Dont presume thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Helmholz View Post
    You've got some pretty good ideas, but your signature is an obnoxiously massive eyesore.
    Not as obnoxious as your strange comment

Not as obnoxious as your strange comment
    Deal with it, nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by Helmholz View Post
    Hahahahahahaha.

Jharyn - Cleric - Druishamsticar! / Inquisicabanel!
    Member of the Brotherhood of the Dawn
    Faeblight Roleplayer

Telaran

Heres what you should do with whitefall.
    Take away capture the flag
    Add two towers on each side of the river controlled by each faction, one close to the base and one closer to the river. Defended by npcs. Spawn strike fores from each base that head towards the other base through the middle past each tower every few minutes. For each enemy tower taken by a team add an elite mob to the spawn of strike foces and increase the spawn rate. Add a "Nexus" to each base or "capacitor". The first team to take down the enemy capacitor/nexus wins. This would be awesome, comparable to a one lane mmorpg pvp DotA map.
    I really like that idea. Whitefall can and up being quite a boring match, I think this sounds like a fun ichange to the map. It makes good use of the fact that it's a long map too.

I also would like to see more warfronts.

However...wth with the Whitefall suggestion? Don't we already have too much PvE in Port Scion? You want to add it to Whitefall too?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast