+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sequence macro

Soulwalker

Default Sequence macro

How about allowing combining multiple instant cast spells in macro.
    For example warlock wants to put his dots on a target.

/cast X
    /cast Y
    /cast Z

As of now this macro not working if spell is instant.
    Make it available so i can press same macro 3 times and 3 different dots would cast.

This is not cheating or anything because all it does is substituting pressing 1,2,3 for 3 different dot spells for 1,1,1.

While I'm not against this per se, it'll cause a lot of whining from people saying "ALL THE SCRUBS ARE JUST SPAMMING ONE BUTTON! REMOVE MACROS FROM THE GAME!" etc..

Soulwalker

Whell whats the differece if you going to press 1,2,3 or 1,1,1 (3 times)
    I can say same thing about everyone's play that way.

YOU ALL NOOBS ALL YOU DO IS SPAM 1,2,3 (MOVE A BIT) Q,R,Z,C,X,F (MOVE A BIT) 1,2,3

does this consider a spam too?

I understand how to play my character and all i need is to ability to make my rotation sequence in macro.

Quote Originally Posted by corel5ru View Post
    Whell whats the differece if you going to press 1,2,3 or 1,1,1 (3 times)
    I can say same thing about everyone's play that way.

YOU ALL NOOBS ALL YOU DO IS SPAM 1,2,3 (MOVE A BIT) Q,R,Z,C,X,F (MOVE A BIT) 1,2,3

does this consider a spam too?

I understand how to play my character and all i need is to ability to make my rotation sequence in macro.
    Oh believe me, I know exactly how you feel. They used to have this ability (I believe, I never tried it) in beta and then too many people complained... *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Tassels View Post
    Oh believe me, I know exactly how you feel. They used to have this ability (I believe, I never tried it) in beta and then too many people complained... *shrug*
    It was in some of the betas. however i believe there were concerns about it making some souls too easy to turn into prefect 1 button spam cycles. While the number of key taps is the same doing 123 or 111 trion seems to want to make us make choices while gaming and hitting the same button over and over just isn't conducive to that. In my opinion it's alot more fun to hit different buttons than just mash one key repeatedly through a couple minute fight.
    * Iím trapped under a huge pile of patch notes! Send help!
    * Werewolves can now be Butchered.
    * The ĎIím Stuckí button will stop getting stuck after 24 hours has passed. The irony of this is not lost on us, either.
    * Death Rift: Eternal Souls: You know that dragon that had wings but liked to walk a lot? He flies now!
    * Major zone events should fire off more often and the mythical purple zone event currencies should rain from the sky! Okay, maybe not rain - but they'll be more common than they have been recently.

+ Reply to Thread