+ Reply to Thread

Thread: more dynamic World PVP

Default more dynamic World PVP

i feel like everything is about beating regulos n closing the rifts. Yes Defiants and Gaurdians are at war but its like a war between only accended. I think it would be rly cool if one of two things could happen
    #1 A player could invade areas himself, dropping Wardstones and actually warring the opposite faction, so now in lowbie areas 50s have to gaurd the areas and stay there more often, so others dont run in and take away the towns n such(obviously rewards are given for helping out ur town)
    i understand its kinda werid lotz of QQ but it would make the story between Gaurdians/defiant actaully feel like somethings happening.
    or #2 Invasions from the Sea.
    I think Major(non rift) invasions would be cool(not rly elite majors but a Major as in size) Where like Freemarch is being invaded from the sea by the Gaurdians Much larger invasions, more interaction with them n again feeling like the war meens something
    I dont see this happening at all but the first would be a cool thing to do, droping Wardstones urself

Also, We can go back in time but we dont have Ships?

Rift Disciple

Default 50 percent are PVE

50 percent of the servers are PVE. People don't want uncontrolled PVP on those servers.

I am sure in time Trion may make a PVP area and improve warfronts.

Also I suggest you prepare your posts in Microsoft Word or similar and do a spell and grammar check, then paste it into your post here - I am not having a go at you, just trying to be constructive and positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Controled View Post
    i feel like everything is about beating regulos n closing the rifts. Yes Defiants and Gaurdians are at war but its like a war between only accended. I think it would be rly cool if one of two things could happen
    #1 A player could invade areas himself, dropping Wardstones and actually warring the opposite faction, so now in lowbie areas 50s have to gaurd the areas and stay there more often, so others dont run in and take away the towns n such(obviously rewards are given for helping out ur town)
    i understand its kinda werid lotz of QQ but it would make the story between Gaurdians/defiant actaully feel like somethings happening.
    or #2 Invasions from the Sea.
    I think Major(non rift) invasions would be cool(not rly elite majors but a Major as in size) Where like Freemarch is being invaded from the sea by the Gaurdians Much larger invasions, more interaction with them n again feeling like the war meens something
    I dont see this happening at all but the first would be a cool thing to do, droping Wardstones urself

Well gee wiz i wonder why a game called rift would be about rifts?

The faction verse faction is just a side line in rift and was designed that was from the start. the name of the game alone should had told you that!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Controled View Post
    I'm pretty sure that in Rift's lore, ships are unable to sail b/c of the constant rift invasions.

+ Reply to Thread