+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting knocked off mount & snagged too much at 50

Soulwalker

Default Getting knocked off mount & snagged too much at 50

For me personally, I feel like various lower level mob aggro is too high when you are at level 50. I'm constantly getting knocked off my mount and snagged up by mobs and it is so annoying. PLEASE reduce this.

Quote Originally Posted by Burtha View Post
    For me personally, I feel like various lower level mob aggro is too high when you are at level 50. I'm constantly getting knocked off my mount and snagged up by mobs and it is so annoying. PLEASE reduce this.
    It's pretty low right now. seriously, you need to ride right ontop of or next to the mob to aggro them. That means if you're paying attention and not auto-running blindly, you can actually go between the mobs and not really get any aggro at all.

Just because you're high level doesn't mean you can just tune out of the game and expect it not to effect you. look for gaps in mob spacing and aim for the middle.
    * Iím trapped under a huge pile of patch notes! Send help!
    * Werewolves can now be Butchered.
    * The ĎIím Stuckí button will stop getting stuck after 24 hours has passed. The irony of this is not lost on us, either.
    * Death Rift: Eternal Souls: You know that dragon that had wings but liked to walk a lot? He flies now!
    * Major zone events should fire off more often and the mythical purple zone event currencies should rain from the sky! Okay, maybe not rain - but they'll be more common than they have been recently.

This is my 31 cleric having a staring contest with a 13 mob.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/...-03_194230.jpg

Notice she's on the beginner turtle, she's obviously not 50, and she's this >< close to the mob with no aggro.

Back in beta and at the beginning of live, the aggro radius was a bit much. Now, all it takes is a little care and paying attention to avoid most aggro.

My 50 ran through the hedge maze leading to Realm of the Fae a while back to see how the aggro was. That place is tight and packed with mobs. The only time she got aggro was when I jumped over a fence right onto the head of something.

Soulwalker

I don't know what it is, but I am not having the same experience. EVERYTHING knocks me off my mount and snags me, it's driving me nuts. I really don't think I'm doing anything especially stupid, I don't get it.

+ Reply to Thread