+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More different ways of farming plaques

Rift Disciple

Default More different ways of farming plaques

Please don't reply to this if you are simply going brag about how easy it is for you to run expert dungeons and to be in a 20 man raid.
    This is only a comment on using this to farm plaques and equipment.

I know for a lot of us who have done the whole grinding dungeon bit before, we are really "over it" and find it both boring and annoying.

I think it's because it's purely a farming exercise - nothing more - and after I have done a dungeon a few times I really don't want to do it again for a while.

I would like to see it possible to get plaques from major rifts and rift events.

Also maybe have a 20 man raid at about T1 dungeon level that guilds can do to gear up.

The reason? It's not about now but the future - if more new players come into the game they are going to be waiting around for ages to get into dungeons to gear up.

Sure - some of you are progressing with ease - but if you have a good look around you can see how many guilds even now are have not managed to gear up enough to get to the first 20 man raid.

It's not about you and what you have done it's about the future and people who will be dropping out of the game.

Rift Master

They could just allow people to purchase plaque gear (or even just plaques) with planarite.

They should maybe change the Tiers,

T1 Palarite
    T2 Plaques
    T3 Plaques + Item

Rift Disciple

Default To Flaymer

Flaymar please be perceptive enough to notice the intent of the thread and at least make a constructive suggestion. I really can't see why you need to make a sarcastic comment like that.

Rift Disciple

Default Sorry Flaymar

sorry Flaymar I misread your post - it's a great idea really

+ Reply to Thread