+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One Little Tweak for PVP

Rift Disciple

Default One Little Tweak for PVP

Hey guys, I figure this idea has probably come up many times, but I couldn't find it so tell me what you guys think.

PVP should in its own way have an experience bar.

so, PVE gets you levels, PVP gives you little rewards and things. Namely, small, NOT overpowering abilities, and each level you can add + str or something along those lines. It could be very similar to Daoc's realm point system. Check er out

http://www.camelotherald.com/section.php?id=23

The goal of this is to make PVE for leveling. PVP then becomes another way to increase your characters strength, making you want to play longer, and enjoy PVP more.

Just my two cents, love the suggestions about more open RVR, or castles or rifts invading your castles, all good things.

This would hopefully make it so when you PVP, you kinda know what PVP is for. (It's own distinctive objectives.)

When you PVE, you get your levels.
    When you PVP, you get your... realm points I guess haha

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by sandpaper3 View Post
    Hey guys, I figure this idea has probably come up many times, but I couldn't find it so tell me what you guys think.

PVP should in its own way have an experience bar.

so, PVE gets you levels, PVP gives you little rewards and things. Namely, small, NOT overpowering abilities, and each level you can add + str or something along those lines. It could be very similar to Daoc's realm point system. Check er out

http://www.camelotherald.com/section.php?id=23

The goal of this is to make PVE for leveling. PVP then becomes another way to increase your characters strength, making you want to play longer, and enjoy PVP more.

Just my two cents, love the suggestions about more open RVR, or castles or rifts invading your castles, all good things.

This would hopefully make it so when you PVP, you kinda know what PVP is for. (It's own distinctive objectives.)

When you PVE, you get your levels.
    When you PVP, you get your... realm points I guess haha
    Just another way to make the unbalanced of PvP server against PvE servers in warfronts. Nothing should be done to anything until the seperation of PvE and PvP server.

When I que for random instance I have never been forced to go into the 10 man raid. Ten man raid would be above my level of gear. So I am qued for T1 instances.

So why isn't it the same for Warfronts. Why is it everyone on the other team is always from PvP servers that are P4-6.

If PvP is going to be this jack up, then do it to PvE also. Make random instance que put you into any instance what so ever. No matter how capible or amount of people you have.

Can you imagine 5 guys just hitting level 50 que for random instance and go to a T2 or 10 ,man. That is wrong and not acceptable. So what is it wrong to take the same people and put them in a warfront of T2 or 10 man raid level.

Just seperate PvP and PvE servers already in warfronts.
    Last edited by Colt45; 06-09-2011 at 10:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread