+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tank Trinkets

Hzk
    Shadowlander

Default Tank Trinkets

Please change trinkets such as Seaside Memento & Crustacean Talisman and any others that I may be missing from physical attack abilities to proc off all melee attacks.

I have just started Justicar tanking, and with a really good dps I find it very hard to hold aggro, and because only one of my abilities is physical, I cannot make very good use of either of these trinkets. Having them proc off all melee abilities will make it so Justicar tanks would be able to effectively use these.

Just use the trinket from expert KB, off of the 1st boss.

Add that with a crystal vine and the other healing essence, and your abilities will proc enough heals/wards on your group/you that you won't have aggro issues ever again.
    Last edited by Madmirage; 06-09-2011 at 11:57 AM.

Darn edit timers..

Anyway, you don't want damage trinkets for threat. Our DPS is so horrid, that the little boost you get won't help your threat. Stick with heal based aggro (trinket/essence or group heals if needed) and life based attacks for threat, and you'll be gravy.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Hzk View Post
    Please change trinkets such as Seaside Memento & Crustacean Talisman and any others that I may be missing from physical attack abilities to proc off all melee attacks.

I have just started Justicar tanking, and with a really good dps I find it very hard to hold aggro, and because only one of my abilities is physical, I cannot make very good use of either of these trinkets. Having them proc off all melee abilities will make it so Justicar tanks would be able to effectively use these.
    not every tank can use every trinket, and only the best ones are good for all 3.

there's no need to change existing trinkets either because there ARE trinkets for clerics your just using the wrong ones....

and as above your a niche is the ability to heal yourself, and most of those "on heal..." trinkets proc off of salvation, besides there's plenty of specs to use if your low on threat capability and the threat trinkets suck, that and you main threat problem is probably that your trying to do decent DPS while your at it and that's not what your there for...
    Last edited by twistinthunder; 06-09-2011 at 12:14 PM.
    'It's been a looooong time....

+ Reply to Thread