+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Option to turn off purchase confirmation

Default Option to turn off purchase confirmation

I find it completely annoying and I don't mind having it in the game. Some people are stupid and without it, will buy the wrong thing and then come to the forums screaming for a refund. What I want is a toggle to use it or not to use it, just give the caveat that if you do not use it, you will not be able to petition for a refund beyond the normal in-game means.

There's really no reason to need confirmation that I'm about to spend 46 silver on drinks. Just give me the damn drinks already.
    Verodio 60 rogue
    Arcaria 60 mage
    Ciren 56 Cleric
    Drow Organization

Amen.

/10charsbbqwaffle
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireforge View Post
    Your patience is completely unnecessary in this matter. You put a quarter in the machine and you need your gumball. It's cool.
    Your "Likes" fuel me.
    E . ` ' / . F
    Selling 1.4 Crafting Components. X-Shard Delivery Available.

Rift Disciple

The funny think about it is, if you buy wrong item with special currency, you can sell if back for the same amount. So it defeats the purpose of having it at all.
    <Ethereal Order> - Guardian Guild - Corthana Shard.
    http://www.etherealorder.com

Ascendant

/signed.

Let the idiots who are in too much of a rush learn from their mistakes, stop making aspects of the game annoying to those of us able to read and understand before clicking 'Buy'.

Rift Disciple

I can understand it being there when you're going to spend plaques or other currency, but I admit I was a bit baffled that I needed to confirm buying 20 drinks. I'd be happy if they limited it on money purchases to > 1 plat.
    Last edited by ultrviolet; 06-09-2011 at 07:15 AM.

Sword of Telara

Amen, brother! I'm so tired of buying 8 wax (or whatever) for 65 silver for my crafting daily, and getting nagged about it when I have (any arbitrarily large amount of platinum).

I had a similar thread http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...potions-vendor. I do not mind the verification but having these potions as "uncommon" is annoying.

+ Reply to Thread