+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buying recipies

Shadowlander

Default Buying recipies

Hey!

I bought 3 recipies from Outfitter vendor but i dont have that on this char, i bought it to send to my low lvl char who has outfitter but no Artisans marks.

But when i was going to mail it they where soulbound???? On the recipies it doesnt say ANYTHING about soulbound when buying, and why are you able to buy items for other profession if they are soulbound???

Change the recipies plz to NOT be soulbound it is not that funny to lvl up 3-4 chars in this game. it also say that you can Runbreak them but when you try you CANT

Regards
    Benny
    Last edited by Heikedemon; 06-09-2011 at 06:10 AM.

All plaque recipes are soulbound.

Recipes in general will say "Bind on Use" if they're not soulbound.

Removing this status would completely strip them of value as people would flip them on the AH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireforge View Post
    Your patience is completely unnecessary in this matter. You put a quarter in the machine and you need your gumball. It's cool.
    Your "Likes" fuel me.
    E . ` ' / . F
    Selling 1.4 Crafting Components. X-Shard Delivery Available.

Plane Walker

ACTUALLY.

if you take the time to look, there's 2 boxes, the top one will say:

recipe: xxx
    Bind on pickup

this is true of ALL the vendor recipe's. you're looking at the 2nd one which is why you think you can runebreak them. I've actually done this before too (was trying to send artificer stuff), did i come here and ***** about it? NO i told myself i was stupid for making that mistake, deleted the recipes and moved on.
    Last edited by twistinthunder; 06-09-2011 at 06:24 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by twistinthunder View Post
    ACTUALLY.

if you take the time to look, there's 2 boxes, the top one will say:

recipe: xxx
    Bind on pickup

this is true of ALL the vendor recipe's. you're looking at the 2nd one which is why you think you can runebreak them. I've actually done this before too (was trying to send artificer stuff), did i come here and ***** about it? NO i told myself i was stupid for making that mistake, deleted the recipes and moved on.
    Plz, if you dont have anything good to say just be quite and if i want this to change this is the right topic to make this suggestion, isnt it? I guess so.

If you look at this attachement it doesnt say anywhere that the RECIPIE is soulbound when picked up, the gear you make from it says that though.

Buying recipies-recipie.jpg

So if it is no good to make them unsoulbound they should then make them unbuyable if you dont have the right profession, simple as that, all cant be so good as you are and understand that they are be SB .

+ Reply to Thread