+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Subscription reminder

Soulwalker

Default Subscription reminder

How about sending out an automated email to ppl using time cards telling them they only have a few days left.... instead of just kicking us off and sending an email saying your time is up.

now am unable to get to the shop to purchase a time card for a day or 2.

I realise i am being a little sensative about this... but it is just a little annoying. If i had been told a few days ago i could have organised to get my missus to grab me a card while i was at work... or even gone out on my lunch break

Quote Originally Posted by gemonic View Post
    How about sending out an automated email to ppl using time cards telling them they only have a few days left.... instead of just kicking us off and sending an email saying your time is up.

now am unable to get to the shop to purchase a time card for a day or 2.

I realise i am being a little sensative about this... but it is just a little annoying. If i had been told a few days ago i could have organised to get my missus to grab me a card while i was at work... or even gone out on my lunch break
    Or just buy the digital time card?

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames...FYTt7QodDRtXKg

Soulwalker

thanks for the link.... good price

but i still think my point stands.... it would be nice to get a reminder telling me i only have a couple of days left... as upposed to the sudden end

+ Reply to Thread