+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reaver class role! we are not always tanks!

Soulwalker

Exclamation Reaver class role! we are not always tanks!

Reaver class only has one role Tank. But a reaver is not always the strongest tank. WE NEED THE SUPPORT OPTION TOO! A reaver is sometime straight DPS. Please change it.

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by LolitaLag View Post
    A reaver is sometime straight DPS. Please change it.
    Not in this world.

By your logic, and with a name like "Loli" I don't even want to know what you "sometimes" are...
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Soulwalker

What are you referring too "lolita" means young woman in French. Just cause an American movie came out useing the word as a title you think it means something else. Go look the word up in a dictionary. And get off my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Not in this world.

By your logic, and with a name like "Loli" I don't even want to know what you "sometimes" are...
    Typical uneducated ameros.

Shadowlander

Just lost some IQ points

Soulwalker

A very non against the rules bump.

Shield of Telara

LOL, seriously? What a troll. Couldn't pick apart the thread enough so you start picking at the name of the OP?

Like other's mentioned, Lolita means young female, so the OP name is simply "Lady Lag".

FFS, get your head out of the sewer when making a response.

Reaver is a situational tank, and exceptional at that. Warriors already have a hybrid support/tank role, Warlord.
    Last edited by Dereth; 06-09-2011 at 06:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireforge View Post
    Your patience is completely unnecessary in this matter. You put a quarter in the machine and you need your gumball. It's cool.
    Your "Likes" fuel me.
    E . ` ' / . F
    Selling 1.4 Crafting Components. X-Shard Delivery Available.

Just cause an American movie came out
    *BOGGLE*

Yeah, they did a novelization of that movie too

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Numtini View Post
    *BOGGLE*

Yeah, they did a novelization of that movie too
    With awkward pictures? Btw guys the girl who played in the 2nd movie was 19 irl I believe. So that does make her legal.....hehe.

Soulwalker

Default confused

I am sorry what is the objective of this post?

Sez

Bumping again huh? The effort to change an entire class from defensive to offensive is futile. Rift Blade, Champion, Paragon, Beastmaster; Those are your Offensive classes.

The others are a mix of defensive and utility.

Now lets go back to the suspected "trolling" that has occured. First off, blatantly insulting my intention and intelligence is far more offensive than what I was hinting at. Calling me uneducated, yet not knowing the definition of the word I quoted is rather fascinating...

Next, you claim I read nothing, yet you were unable to comprehend my very very simple statement. The knee-jerk reaction you thought I made was even more relevent to your responses to my very post.

Nextly, I would like you each to do an advanced search on google, and remove your safesearch feature. Type in the word I have in quotes. Did I take the name out of context? Yes. But I did it to make a point.

Since you missed it, let me spell it out to you in typical "Ameros" fashion:

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
    By any other name would smell as sweet."

Catching on yet? "Reaver" is just a NAME. The soul is dedicated to tanking, so just because a reaver from another game may be a thing that "does damage." In this game, it's a TANK.

For more information, you may contact me personally, or publically. I will help you in any way I can. Enjoy bumping your thread before you give up and watch it slide into oblivion.

Soulwalker

Now lets go back to the suspected "trolling" that has occured. First off, blatantly insulting my intention and intelligence is far more offensive than what I was hinting at. Calling me uneducated, yet not knowing the definition of the word I quoted is rather fascinating...
    I don't know....I thought the Guy who said troll was rather nice. I myself was gonna call you a do .uche I'm not rude.........ooh snap!
    Last edited by LolitaLag; 06-09-2011 at 10:43 AM.

There's a difference between trolling for innocent "lulz" and trolling to compensate for poor self worth.

This thread needs more lulziness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireforge View Post
    Your patience is completely unnecessary in this matter. You put a quarter in the machine and you need your gumball. It's cool.
    Your "Likes" fuel me.
    E . ` ' / . F
    Selling 1.4 Crafting Components. X-Shard Delivery Available.

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by LolitaLag View Post
    I don't know....I thought the Guy who said troll was rather nice. I myself was gonna call you a do .uche I'm not rude.........ooh snap!
    Insulting me because I don't agree with you is typical. It doesn't strengthen your suggestion though. Too many insults will cause your thread to lock. So, the ball is in your court.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast