+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Summoning stones"

Shadowlander

Default "Summoning stones"

I loved the idea of summoning stones in wow, where a few people could teleport a group to far away locations but then the group as a whole had to actually run into the instance from there. This would be where a LFG group would be dropped as well.

Running into an instance with a group and looking at all of the surrounding terrain was one of the best parts of the game with a high level of anticipation - but now that has been completely stripped out of the game as no one has any reason to actually run into a dungeon most of the time.

Or..or... how about something like if one person like enters the instance, the entire party is ported over to the instance?!

Oh wait...

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    Or..or... how about something like if one person like enters the instance, the entire party is ported over to the instance?!

Oh wait...

Did you read my post? That's part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by alkalinesolo View Post
    Did you read my post? That's part of the problem.
    I read your post, and I still don't see the problem. Are you saying it's a problem if you all dont run in at the same time as to all teleporting in at the same time? Is not running an extra 20 meters a problem? I do not see how. Please enlighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    I read your post, and I still don't see the problem. Are you saying it's a problem if you all dont run in at the same time as to all teleporting in at the same time? Is not running an extra 20 meters a problem? I do not see how. Please enlighten me.
    Ohsnap. Xanadu pwn.
    Jharyn - Cleric - Druishamsticar! / Inquisicabanel!
    Member of the Brotherhood of the Dawn
    Faeblight Roleplayer

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. If people want to see the surrounding areas of a dungeon entrance they can 1) Be the first one there to step in and summon everyone. 2) Not accept the teleport and continue to the dungeon manually. 3) Step out of the dungeon and look around once they get teleported there.

+ Reply to Thread