+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Queues

Rift Disciple

Default Queues

Allowing me to join public groups, to participate in rifts, while I'm in LFD would be one way to really help mitigate the long and frustrating waits for dungeon groups. Part of what makes the wait so bad is that you cannot fully participate in other aspects of the game while you are in the queue. You cannot invite people to your questing group you're in while you wait for the queue to pop and you cannot join public groups to participate in rifts.

If there was a mechanic that was implemented that allowed you to checkbox the number of people in the group you actually wanted to queue for the dungeon and then allow people, aside from those you selected initially, to come and go freely players would will be able to fully participate in the game while waiting in LFD.

Quote Originally Posted by Airinya View Post
    Allowing me to join public groups, to participate in rifts, while I'm in LFD would be one way to really help mitigate the long and frustrating waits for dungeon groups. Part of what makes the wait so bad is that you cannot fully participate in other aspects of the game while you are in the queue. You cannot invite people to your questing group you're in while you wait for the queue to pop and you cannot join public groups to participate in rifts.
    Yes please.

Also, something that would help set expectations and ease frustration would be to have accessible the number of folks in your lvl bracket that are currently queuing.
    Last edited by Walsingham; Today at 04:17PM.Reason: Rad quote fix.

Plane Walker

maybe this would be a nice idea too

it seems in many cases queue doesen't move becouse there is shortage of one role (healer,tank,dps.support).

would be nice if it would show with each tier what role there is a shortage of
    and maybe offer 1 extra plaq to players that queue as role there is a shortage of to promote people switching to alt if that alt is of a role there is a shortage of.

Rift Disciple

Not meaning to give myself a bump here, but I just saw another threat on in the General section regarding this. The queues for dungeons are too long. This problem may or may not be able to be remedied so I just want to emphasize that by allowing players to fully participate in other aspects of the game while in queue - public raids for rifts/pvp warfronts - you'll make us a lot more entertained while we wait!

Default yes please =)

Great idea, I know that's one thing that really annoys me is sitting outside the tent in Sanctum waiting for my PvP game to start =P

+ Reply to Thread