+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Take this from WoW! (or where they took it from)

Default Take this from WoW! (or where they took it from)

1: GBANK, ffs give us a gbank for crafting mats ect that is not wirth the time or money to put in the AH that some guildie might need.

2: CROSS SERVER LFG, it works if built properly like WoW has done! Im sick of waiting in a queue timer because not enough ppl are playing a tank or healer.

3ISMOUNTING, wtf is this all about? i can loot while mounted, but get dismounted if i switch my pet from defensive to passive?......you gotta be kidding me. Also, nerf it AGAIN to make it harder for mobs to do it imo.

4:SHIFT CLICK NAME, now there may be a way of doing this, but when someone is talking to me or in chat i like to shift click there name and find out name,level,guild,and location. Maybe it's just me, but its a nice thing to have.

5:FLYING MOUNTS: im sure this one will get flamed back and forth, but common, their not only cool but also alot of fun. When i want to get from point A to B without the worry of paying attention it's a great way of travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Nethandral View Post
    without the worry of paying attention
    This is an MMO. You should always be paying attention.
    Got an itch for anime? Visit my anime thread here!
    Nexiga
    Retired from Rift

2: CROSS SERVER LFG, it works if built properly like WoW has done! Im sick of waiting in a queue timer because not enough ppl are playing a tank or healer.
    Unless there is some magical server where everyone is a tank or healer, a cross server LFG tool won't do anything to fix this. You'll just have to wait in line behind the DPS of all the other servers for the tank and healer.

Plane Touched

Points 1 and 3 are well taken. I don't know about making it even harder for mobs to dismount - it hasn't been much of an issue for me if I just go around mobs - but being dismounted for just switching a pet from defensive to passive is a little annoying.

In addition to a guild bank, I'd also like to see shared bank space between all the toons on an account.

without the worry of paying attention it's a great way of travel.
    LOL @ this.

I'm not sure if your Shift is broken, or your Click, but I'm able to Shift+Click names in chat. It doesn't show guild, though, which I would like to see added!

Most of your points are just your personal problems with the game...not actual problems..A guild bank is a agreeable problem. If there is a guild system there should be a place where the members can localize items to be shared.

Cross server isnt going to help at all..There are Dps players on other servers also? So if u take the few tanks and healers from there and mix them with our small amount then add our dps and theres...its the same wait time.

IMO you shouldnt be able to us your pets abils at all while your mounted..Even its stance. this should be taken as a combat action and de mount you. Crying that mobs knock you off your mount if just sad..Kill them move on.

Shift click works.?

And this isnt wow the world inst that big..We dont need flying mounts .. and why pay for something your not going to pay attention to?

Alethia - 50 Cleric -Dayblind
    Cassidie - 30 Rouge - Dayblind

Plane Walker

1 is good

2 is needed (for us medium to low pop server players)

I queue as healer and in 4 hours i get no group and thats at level 47 on random.
    Last edited by XEshamX; 06-07-2011 at 09:57 AM.

Shield of Telara

Now why do you supposed there are reluctant tanks and healers when it comes to cross realm?
    Last edited by Lienda; 06-07-2011 at 10:45 AM.

How about being able to auto walk/run when the game is windowed. I auto walk/run alt-tab out and when I come back I'm in the exact same spot... I hate that.
    Last edited by TBLightning; 06-07-2011 at 10:47 AM.
    You can't stop stupid you can only hope to c...o....uh...n?.... Nvm you know what I mean!

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Lienda View Post
    Now why do you supposed there are reluctant tanks and healers when it comes to cross realm?
    Hello, I tank and heal. This game needs cross server LFD badly.

Quote Originally Posted by dooby View Post
    Hello, I tank and heal. This game needs cross server LFD badly.
    Hello, I tank and heal and I agree with this post.

Also, agree with everything the OP said minus flying mounts. Not because I give two crap about the 'immersion' and 'community' reasons I see dribble from other people's keyboards. Mainly i'm against it because it's already been done and I just don't care. It's not new, there's no sparkle and shine, and if you're gonna tell me it's for transportation reasons we already have instant travel porticulum.

Telaran

As OP said we really need cross-realm LFD. In my server you can't even find group for T1 as tank outside of prime time. There are simply not enough people in LFD outside of prime time...

And i haven't got any normal dungeon runs for my alt either.

Both these are easily to fix with cross-realm LFD.

Agree all other things except flying mounts as well... I don't need them but i don't rage quit either if Trion decides to implement them.

Naakka.

No flying mounts plz
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestran View Post
    lol, you are the one I could see,
    ToTDQ:4/4 || FT: 4/4 || EE 5/5 || HM (3/4)

I wouldn't be so concerned with improving the game, if it doesn't die when Guildwars 2 is released i'd be very surprised.

Think of it, as the airport you take your connecting flight from.
    "It always sound scarier when a hollerer talk soft."

1: GBANK, ffs give us a gbank for crafting mats ect that is not wirth the time or money to put in the AH that some guildie might need.
    Definitely agree, find them really useful.

Why does no one understand ratios?

3ISMOUNTING, wtf is this all about? i can loot while mounted, but get dismounted if i switch my pet from defensive to passive?......you gotta be kidding me. Also, nerf it AGAIN to make it harder for mobs to do it imo.
    I find dismounting from lower level mobs annoying, but I can deal with it, it wouldn't make my top 10 concerns, and I probably only have 11 concerns.

4:SHIFT CLICK NAME, now there may be a way of doing this, but when someone is talking to me or in chat i like to shift click there name and find out name,level,guild,and location. Maybe it's just me, but its a nice thing to have.
    This I definately agree needs fixing, half the time I only get the name, sometimes I'll get other info, but would like to see guild.

5:FLYING MOUNTS: im sure this one will get flamed back and forth, but common, their not only cool but also alot of fun. When i want to get from point A to B without the worry of paying attention it's a great way of travel.
    No. No, No No... No. ...No. Flying ruined WoW imo, I played both before and after it, and it ruined the sense of exploration and a world, what's the point of putting in content between quests if you can just fly over it?
    Agree with most, but NO flying mounts and no cross server LFG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast