+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Third neutral faction would make sense.

Post Third neutral faction would make sense.

I've been playing both sides for a few weeks and I can just see my characters screaming...

" Regulos is the enemy you idiots! " I can't imagine there not being a Telara defense force that focuses just on killing the rift invaders. Also, this would open the door to exploring both realms in Telara.

My Defiant cleric would get along just fine with most Guardians I think. She goes around healing people and fighting monsters, what Guardian would argue with that?

Oh, Can someone tell me why fantasy beings are the baddies on the Guardian side for the most part and undead are on the Defiant side? Story wise, I mean.

Thanks for reading.

Pippia -Defiant - Kelari Cleric
    Faeblight
    Tauia - Guardian - High Elf Rogue
    Reclaimer

Quote Originally Posted by TAUIA View Post
    Oh, Can someone tell me why fantasy beings are the baddies on the Guardian side for the most part and undead are on the Defiant side? Story wise, I mean.

Thanks for reading.
    Life invasions (fantasy) have taken over a lot of the Guardian areas
    Death invasions (undead) have taken over a lot of the Defiant side.

Later zones, you find different 'realms' own the area.

I do aggree tho, for a RvR gamse to work, you need 3 sides, just having two means one side is always the underdog. 3 means the two lesser always join us against the 'winning' side.

I disaggre that third faction should be netural. If you want netural, just play on a NON PVP server, you can just about go anywhere you like on thoses servers anyway.
    Last edited by Natjur; 06-06-2011 at 07:08 PM.

Thank you Natjur,

You're correct...neutral was a poor description of what I was thinking. No reason why the third group couldn't try to support or hinder either original faction or have relations with individuals on both sides.

Thank you for your explanation to my question as well.

Pippia -Defiant - Kelari Cleric
    Faeblight
    Tauia - Guardian - High Elf Rogue
    Reclaimer

I would have loved 3 playable factions (all opposing) for the game but I dont see this happening.

+ Reply to Thread