+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Artifact suggestions

Default Artifact suggestions

Just some thoughts about things that could be implemented into collecting artifacts.
    • Able to link an artifact set, with tooltip breakdown of the artifacts you have. We trade alot of artifacts within my guild, and a simple set link would make it easier for us to keep track of what each other needs.
    • Epic artifacts, or guild artifacts, in which you make a complete set, which instead of turning in, becomes one larger epic artifact to an epic artifact set. Rewards could be a special guild buff once the set is complete. This could also scale down to player-based epic artifacts, which could award like a legendary or something, but it would have to be BoP so people couldnt just buy legendary on AH.
    • Gear rewards! Not alot, maybe just one per toon. Like finding pieces to an ancient armor suit, then getting to wear it once you complete it.

thats all for now thanks

agreed wouldn't be too hard to implement either.

Quote Originally Posted by Munchauzen View Post
    • Able to link an artifact set, with tooltip breakdown of the artifacts you have. We trade alot of artifacts within my guild, and a simple set link would make it easier for us to keep track of what each other needs.
    This would be helpful.

Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar

I'd really like to (quest) track achievements, but if it wasn't too hard, tracking artifact sets would also be nice for when you're trying to put them together.

Id also like better sorting mechanisms.

Organizing by levels and completions.

I like to see which ones i almost finished on top and what are the levels of the artis im looking for. Sometimes both.

Maybe like the AH where you can sort through levels and then specify the level range you are looking for/through.

Oh, and specify by location (including planar only ones)

+ Reply to Thread