+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Designate an Oceanic server, please

Imi
    Ascendant

Default Designate an Oceanic server, please

Trion, I live in Texas and even I can see the need to designate an Oceanic server just so our good friends in Australia (and surrounding areas) know where they can congregate to play together.

And provide free transfers to it as well.

Yes please, and quickly. Before there is none of us left. o.O
    My shiny carapace is cracked. I should have never left the sea. Krugon.

Soulwalker

Default I agree

me and the missus here in australia - really need a server that has teh same Timezone as us! coz atm, we have to be up fairly early to particpate in a zone wide invasion or dungeons or anything. coz by midday our time. its like really late server and the zones are deserted invasion happens - and everything is over

I could see this as frustrating. I was told that Wolfsbane was the unofficial PVE shard but it would be frustrating for someone that just purchased the game and didn't check any outside references.

Well, I live in New Zealand, and unless they are planning to transfer an entire guild, I won't be moving (as much as I would like someone online after 5PM my local time)

I was under the impression that Wolfsbane was the unofficial OC server. Due to this though its very crowded.

Rift Disciple

Default wolfsbane unoffical oceanic

Yes Wolfsbane is the server designated as the unofficial PVE Oceanic server.

It's very busy Sat and Sun about 10.30 am to about 5.30 pm AEST - one to two hour queues

This is when US and Oceanic peak times coincide.

From about 7pm to about 11 pm AEST (2am to about 6 am server time) there are still loads of people on, unlike most of the other servers.

I don't really know what Trion should do about naming an official oceanic server - if they name Wolfsbane I sort of feel that's unfair to the US based players on there.

+ Reply to Thread