+ Reply to Thread

Thread: World PvP Ideas

Default World PvP Ideas

I want more world PvP, but no use complaining, so I came up with a few ideas. In the contested zones, have platinum sitting around in random areas. People who are farming it would have to fight with enemies to get it. Second, make items drop from people that are in their bags. Items in the bank would be safe (giving the bank a useful touch) while items you have found while questing could be lost. Making items that are soulbound on pickup would have to be removed, because then the items worth finding wouldn't be able to be lost. Lastly, give worl PvP reward more favor (prestiege stays in warfronts). I mean a ton of favor. Like a few hundred per kill. That would help give some kicks to people favor grinding for armor.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Quote Originally Posted by Hartzekar View Post
    I want more world PvP, but no use complaining, so I came up with a few ideas. In the contested zones, have platinum sitting around in random areas. People who are farming it would have to fight with enemies to get it. Second, make items drop from people that are in their bags. Items in the bank would be safe (giving the bank a useful touch) while items you have found while questing could be lost. Making items that are soulbound on pickup would have to be removed, because then the items worth finding wouldn't be able to be lost. Lastly, give worl PvP reward more favor (prestiege stays in warfronts). I mean a ton of favor. Like a few hundred per kill. That would help give some kicks to people favor grinding for armor.
    The platinum could be abused with two guilds working together. The favor would, without a doubt, be abused with people farming each other.

The item drop I like, but I couldn't ever see this game doing that. That's the realm of sandbox games, not theme park ones. I turns too many people off.
    Last edited by Lande; 06-05-2011 at 04:56 PM.

Yeah, after reading the new RvR siege ideas I feel ashamed of this post... lol
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

+ Reply to Thread