+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP gear models

Rift Disciple

Default PvP gear models

I would like to see our R5 and R6 pvp gear have unique models. The tier gear from GSB and RoS doesn't share models with anything else, the top level pvp gear shouldn't either.

I am glad that the helm is unique, but the pants and boots share models with blue and greens. The chest and shoulders share their models with many other pieces of gear as well, especially the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonAedraxxis View Post
    I would like to see our R5 and R6 pvp gear have unique models. The tier gear from GSB and RoS doesn't share models with anything else, the top level pvp gear shouldn't either.

I am glad that the helm is unique, but the pants and boots share models with blue and greens. The chest and shoulders share their models with many other pieces of gear as well, especially the chest.
    Hate to break it to you but most of the raid gear shares the same models as other gear as well. For example, the plate chestplate that drops off of Plutonus is the exact same model as the Titanium chestplate, the vendor plate helmet has the exact same model as the crafted Greathelm of Grandeur. There is about as much unique models for gear in PvE as there is for PvP, it's all re-colored models of other gear.

+ Reply to Thread