+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Differing look for higher levels

Default Differing look for higher levels

Has there been any discussion on differing the look from a level 50 to a level 10? It seems to be that being level 50 you do not look much different in your gear than a level 10.

Not to bring up a WOW comparison, but what I really enjoyed was all the glowing weapons and dripping gear, etc, etc. Would love to see this. If I am off-base and have not seen enough level 50's with cool tier gear, forgive. Just an observation and a suggestion from a long time MMO player.

I would settle for new gear models at level 50 that aren't just re-colored versions of lower level ones. 90% of the dungeon/raid gear is the exact same model as lower level gear. I think the armor in this game looks great, there just isn't much variety. Hoping that they make new models for Hammerknell gear.

I would like to see different gear, however not over the top gear. As MMOs go on the gear begins to look completely silly.

Quote Originally Posted by gkfraser View Post
    Has there been any discussion on differing the look from a level 50 to a level 10? It seems to be that being level 50 you do not look much different in your gear than a level 10.

Not to bring up a WOW comparison, but what I really enjoyed was all the glowing weapons and dripping gear, etc, etc. Would love to see this. If I am off-base and have not seen enough level 50's with cool tier gear, forgive. Just an observation and a suggestion from a long time MMO player.
    You know what i would like to see is a fable type of character growth.
    There is a clear difference in the character model as they progress.

Default Look around and see ...

For the look of gear, I totally agree and it shouldn't be too hard to implement ... look around in Meridian ie the look of the npc (the healer ie) ... just give this kind of look to crafters so we can start to have very good looking toons without being too much sparkles etc

+ Reply to Thread