+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You guys should allow wardrobe correct equipment

Telaran

Default You guys should allow wardrobe correct equipment

Every class has its own armor restrictions, and you guys basically said that players will only be allowed to wear "correct" equipment for themselves in their wardrobe, but I can equip a leather breastplate on my warrior anytime I want and go to a warfront. In fact, I can buy disguise items to make myself look like a rogue, too, while dual weilding, in a warfront - if I wanted to. If your intention was to prevent mages from wearing plate as a wardrobe option, guess what - THEY COULDNT IN THE FIRST PLACE, so why did you opt to give warriors only plate which is by far the ****tiest looking gear in the game, when they could wear any other type of armor as a disguise in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Lauste View Post
    Every class has its own armor restrictions, and you guys basically said that players will only be allowed to wear "correct" equipment for themselves in their wardrobe, but I can equip a leather breastplate on my warrior anytime I want and go to a warfront.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGMdHoimEV4

At least you didn't have to suffer wearing cloth for 68 levels in WoW due to the lack of healing plate. -_-

This is very true. I can't stand looking at my Bahmi warrior in plate armor. It's hideous.

+ Reply to Thread