+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ignore

Rift Chaser

Default Ignore

I wish that when I hit ignore on a player, it ignored every character on that persons account.

You could even like protect privacy and just not tell me the names of the other characters, just make me not be able to see anything they write or be placed in lfg tool pug groups with them.

If something happens in game that's so annoying that I'm actually choosing to put someone on ignore should mean that I just don't want to deal with that person, not just their character again.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
    I wish that when I hit ignore on a player, it ignored every character on that persons account.

You could even like protect privacy and just not tell me the names of the other characters, just make me not be able to see anything they write or be placed in lfg tool pug groups with them.

If something happens in game that's so annoying that I'm actually choosing to put someone on ignore should mean that I just don't want to deal with that person, not just their character again.
    Very true. I don't want to see that person not just a char.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jaadzieen View Post
    Very true. I don't want to see that person not just a char.
    Heh even if you ignore them they can still send you EMAILS. lol You can run but you cannot hide from them.

/agree! I sent this suggestion long ago. Please put it in.
    Guild leader of Glory and Honor

Telaran

Rift Rage kinda like Road Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Femme Fatal1 View Post
    Heh even if you ignore them they can still send you EMAILS. lol You can run but you cannot hide from them.
    Yea but see that's just harassment which can get them banned. So to avoid banning people over this, just like the guy said above, block the guys account for contacting you. Imagine what it would do to gold farmers!

Only fear i'd have is in time I just would have every person on ignore on my shard :P
    QQ! I hate <insert MMO here> because <insert developer here> won't do <insert demand here>! I have <insert googled qualification here> and I know <insert googled statistic here> so I know I'm right! I'm sick of <insert QQ here> and I pay my sub! If I leave <insert imaginary army here> will leave too!
    Umm ACTUALLY I think you'll FIND the answer is easy! <insert buff my toon here> and <random napkin math and armchair dev here> and the game will be perfect! Anyone that disagrees with me is <insert playground insult here> and knows nothing about anything ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

Some ppl have been asking for that to implent and i whant it too
    Let's hope RIFT reads all these posts and implent it
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestran View Post
    lol, you are the one I could see,
    ToTDQ:4/4 || FT: 4/4 || EE 5/5 || HM (3/4)

Banned

I'm really surprised they give us as much ignore space as needed. In Guild Wars you only got like TEN spots and then you just had to logon as do not disturb as it got so bad you would get swarmed with posts from entire guilds of the culprit. Don't think there aren't GRIEFING GUILDS in these games because there are and I've read where entire guilds have been banned before because of it. Harassment is a growing event in MMO games and when I started playing EQ so long ago over 10 years there was hardly ever any harassment like there is today. But, these MMO games don't police their games either like they did in EQ.

I agree. There's another suggestion on this here.

+ Reply to Thread