+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wardrobe slots - on/off per slot

Telaran

Default Wardrobe slots - on/off per slot

I would like to be able to turn off certain slots so they don't show the equipped gear.

Example:

I don't have a wardrobe slot item for my gloves yet, but I also don't like the gloves I have equipped. So I would like to be able to shut that slot off so they don't show at all. This would give me time to find a decent item and not force me to look at the ones I don't currently like.

Same with the boots... I guess the gloves and boots are the hardest to find right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrgon View Post
    I would like to be able to turn off certain slots so they don't show the equipped gear.

Example:

I don't have a wardrobe slot item for my gloves yet, but I also don't like the gloves I have equipped. So I would like to be able to shut that slot off so they don't show at all. This would give me time to find a decent item and not force me to look at the ones I don't currently like.

Same with the boots... I guess the gloves and boots are the hardest to find right now.
    I don't see them doing this unless it is only for gloves (since hats and shoulders can be disabled); the visual of hundreds of people running around in their underwear is not a pleasant one....
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

I would like an addition like EQ2 had. There were certain appearance items that made the armor invisible.

Since it wasn't just a checkbox by slot, the devs controlled which pieces were invis. You had to buy/find the item to hide the armor and you couldn't just go naked.

I was really happy when I got invisible gloves there, no more oven mitt hands for my mage!

Yeah, their interface for this is really, really bad. They just need to use the UI system that works in other games by adding a check mark to each slot. Click to remove the check mark and the item becomes invisible on the character.

Slapping everything in the Misc. options window is quick & dirty at best (shoulders & helmet).
    I bought "Rift: Planes of Telara". Not "Raid: Dungeons of Telara". Account cancelled.

Honestly I think Lotro has this feature dialed in. Trion should check that beast of a "wardrobe" out.

Quote Originally Posted by 00zmb00 View Post
    Honestly I think Lotro has this feature dialed in. Trion should check that beast of a "wardrobe" out.
    Except all the gear is fugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashane View Post
    I would just like to add, I sure hope they don't add something to this game before they add something else that is totally unrelated to the thing they might add, because that would really tick me off or something if they added it first before the thing that should be added first even though its totally unrelated like, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrgon View Post

Example:

I'd like to see check boxes, per wardrobe tab, for hats and shoulders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashane View Post
    I would just like to add, I sure hope they don't add something to this game before they add something else that is totally unrelated to the thing they might add, because that would really tick me off or something if they added it first before the thing that should be added first even though its totally unrelated like, you know?

+ Reply to Thread