+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pyromancers.....

Soulwalker

Default Pyromancers.....

OMFG!! Do something PLEASE to nerf this class. It is so way overpowered it isn't funny anymore. Way too much damage shield, but even more so...way too much damage output. 4-6k hits/crits...GIVE ME A F'n BREAK!

I've an almost completely geared T2 Rogue with a number of GS items...nice items, and even with the 1.2 patch and everything supposedly ramped a bit for the Rogue class....not even close. NOT EVEN CLOSE!

I can assure you RIFT Developers...I am not the only one pissed and tired of having to be subjected on a normal basis during warfronts or even world PvP to this overpowered class. And guess what...the number of these type of casters in a group determine the outcome of a warfront in particular. I'll give credit to a warfront raid partys ability to organize and work together, but I've experienced way too often that one to two of these type of casters will out dps / aoe a 5-6 man group...regularly.

So let me try to put this in simple perspective. Here we have a "cloth" wearing class that has way much better survivability than Leather, Chain, or Plate wearers. Can you say "DAMAGE SHIELD"!! Really?!

So there I was (more times than I can begin to count)...attack a pyro / caster from stealth..stun, drop all my bleeds, backstab (oh this is still so crap it isn't funny), etc....and I'm "LUCKY" to take maybe 1/4 health off him/her...then they full heal and do one of two things...ignore me and continue to wipe folks out, or turn on me like a swatter to a fly and toast me...even when I use my escape...aoe pop out and fry me like a fish.

It certaintly isn't for a lack of playing my class well..rest assured. I hear just as many warriors and other classes complaining about the same thing.

Good thing Guild Wars 2 is coming out soon...hopefully.

Sez

Didn't even read, I just /facepalmed

Tr011
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Soulwalker

And you are expecting gw2 to be balanced pvp wise from day 1?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned View Post
    OMFG!! Do something PLEASE to nerf this class. It is so way overpowered it isn't funny anymore. Way too much damage shield, but even more so...way too much damage output. 4-6k hits/crits...GIVE ME A F'n BREAK!

I've an almost completely geared T2 Rogue with a number of GS items...nice items, and even with the 1.2 patch and everything supposedly ramped a bit for the Rogue class....not even close. NOT EVEN CLOSE!

I can assure you RIFT Developers...I am not the only one pissed and tired of having to be subjected on a normal basis during warfronts or even world PvP to this overpowered class. And guess what...the number of these type of casters in a group determine the outcome of a warfront in particular. I'll give credit to a warfront raid partys ability to organize and work together, but I've experienced way too often that one to two of these type of casters will out dps / aoe a 5-6 man group...regularly.

So let me try to put this in simple perspective. Here we have a "cloth" wearing class that has way much better survivability than Leather, Chain, or Plate wearers. Can you say "DAMAGE SHIELD"!! Really?!

So there I was (more times than I can begin to count)...attack a pyro / caster from stealth..stun, drop all my bleeds, backstab (oh this is still so crap it isn't funny), etc....and I'm "LUCKY" to take maybe 1/4 health off him/her...then they full heal and do one of two things...ignore me and continue to wipe folks out, or turn on me like a swatter to a fly and toast me...even when I use my escape...aoe pop out and fry me like a fish.

It certaintly isn't for a lack of playing my class well..rest assured. I hear just as many warriors and other classes complaining about the same thing.

Sorry but from your own post you are one terribad Rogue I am afraid.

Where to start? Using PvE gear in PvP?
    Whining because the Pyro used a heal pot to heal off your craptastic damage?
    Or Going for slip away without going for hidden veil?

Now granted there are some legitimate complaints about pyros.....yours is not one of them.
    Having a blue bar over your head in a WF is like watching 10 fat kids all bum rush the ice cream buffet at Ci Ci's.

Sorry, but everytime I look at a WF summery, it's rogues with highest DPS, specifically marksmen.

As per the stickied post at the top of the Suggestions forum:

The Suggestions Forum is not for feedback or "Please fix X, Y, and Z" threads. If you feel that something in RIFT is broken, bugged, or imbalanced, this is not the right forum area to post about it. Feedback threads should still be posted in General Discussion or their respective forum (Classes of Telara, Dungeons & Raids, etc.).
    Last edited by Tarka; 06-05-2011 at 08:34 AM.

Rift Disciple

Default rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned View Post

rofl, Fail troll is fail. I had to read the whole thing, just see make sure there wasn't a "lawl, joking, just trollin'!" post at the bottom, sadly there wasn't. All I have to say is... good riddance, never met ya, glad I didn't ^_^
    Harbinger Livandira, Hand of the Arcane

Main Spec Arbiter of <Jynxed>
    2/4 BoB 4/4 Mini Bosses Down

Soulwalker

Any Raid geared melee rogue can crit for 4k. Pyros are not that OP, you are just pathetic.

+ Reply to Thread