+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Suggestions!

Shadowlander

Default My Suggestions!

Thank you first of all for reading. Here are some suggestions I would love to see in-game.

1.) More costume choices
    • I enjoy the wardrobe feature that you put in so much! I think it's fantastic, however there are so few choices right now as to how your character can look that everyone still looks practically the same. All the females look like they are running around in their underwear! (Which is fine, don't get me wrong!) I understand we can also use the gear that we aquire in game as well, but there aren't many different models quite yet. Thank you, however, for the dye.
    • Maybe make it to where armor crafters can create some costume outfits? Even if it's for plaques, so they are more unique and give crafters something fun to do!

2.) Rare Dungeon Drops
    • Unless there are more than just the bat that haven't been uncovered yet, I (as well as many of my friends) get more excited about doing dungeons that we repeat for gear when there is something extra to go for. I really enjoy rare pet drops, as well as a rare mount drop here and there.

3.) Achievement Completion Rewards Posted On The Actual Achievement
    • I would really like to be able to go through the achievements and see what they reward in the end, if there is a reward. (Ex. title, pet, etc.)
    4.) Possible Guild Tabards

5.) Fun Craftable Items
    • I'd really enjoy having some "fun" items I can make as a crafter, depending on what I choose. It doesn't have to be something that only I can have for choosing that profession, but it definitely makes crafting more worth it's while.
    6.) A Barber Shop!
    • Yes Please!
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 05-30-2011 at 02:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by myshkin67 View Post
    trion will implement possibility to level backwards from 50 to 1 with endcontent for lvl1 in their next big patch!
    this will allow maxlvl rushers to rush back and forth until the end of the world.

I think a Guild Steed would be a great addition, with customisable cloths. Old style medieval steed with a cloth that could be created by the guild as tabards would normally be.

something like
    http://riftgamers.org/steed.jpeg
    Last edited by Flaymar; 05-30-2011 at 02:36 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Flaymar View Post
    I think a Guild Steed would be a great addition, with customisable cloths. Old style medieval steed with a cloth that could be created by the guild as tabards would normally be.

something like
    http://riftgamers.org/steed.jpeg
    That's awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by myshkin67 View Post
    trion will implement possibility to level backwards from 50 to 1 with endcontent for lvl1 in their next big patch!
    this will allow maxlvl rushers to rush back and forth until the end of the world.

Rift Disciple

I sign up for all your ideas. I 100% agree.

I really miss having a cape on my back and most of all I would like the option to show my weapon on my back when I am mounting.

+ Reply to Thread