+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PVP Suggestions.

Rift Disciple

Default PVP Suggestions.

7 personal opinions of mine:

1. Fix or remove Eredicate.

Whats the point with putting points in any soul where you can get nice buffs from ? I get it that it is nice where rouges have something that works against wardens but its a boring skill that just removes tactics and strategys and leaves people ending up with souls that don't have any buffs.
    A skill that isn't good at all against 90 % of the oponents but totally destroyes the other 10%.
    And there is no counter to it except to have a bard.

It is hands down one of the game breaking abilities for me right now.

2. Make a rated warfront system.

Where guilds and friends can play pvp in a competitive environment and solo pvp players can have a fun and fair game aswell. Also make it so you can que to those rated warfronts as a raid.

3. Extend the warfront brackages.

Atleast the rated warfront group should be a brackage including all servers. If you don't plan on making a rated warfront atleast extend the current ones from 3-4 to 8-10 servers.

4. Make more warfronts.

One 5 man and maybe one bigger one.

5. Rebuild whitefall stepps.

At the moment all 4 warfonts even if they have different objectives is the same type of serge party.
    I mean where the best and only strategy is to keep the raid intact and just serge the other team.

Whitefall with the capture the flag is the worst one in my opinion. My suggestion is to to make 2 more flags locationed on the sides in the middle of the warfronts. Make it so that these 2 gives 1 point for a capture and make it so that the home base flag gives 5 points. The team who got 15 points wins or have the highest amount of points in the end.

6. Add a rank 6 pvp totem.

7. Please add the option of letting your weapon be visable when you are mounted.

I am still enjoying the game as a rank 6 Cleric but I think in the closest 2 major patches I think it will determen how long I will play the game, I don't really know If I want more or better gear to obtain but I do love the pvp except for Eredicate but it has come to the point where my premade doesn't have any challenge.
    Last edited by Fadern; 05-29-2011 at 04:03 PM.

Sez

Default 7 Counter-Opionions

Quote Originally Posted by Fadern View Post
    No. You need to adapt.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Rift Chaser

8. Go back to wow.

Sorry had to be done

Lost me at adding more warfronts.
    Having a blue bar over your head in a WF is like watching 10 fat kids all bum rush the ice cream buffet at Ci Ci's.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    No. You need to adapt.
    How ?
    Line of sight ?
    its kinda hard to line of sight someone who can sprint and shoot at 35 y range.
    Ok you I can put a purifier shield on myself - oh no dispelled.
    Ok I specc for the cool skill overload, - oh no wait it got dispelled.
    Oh wait I use some justicar buffs - oh no they got dispelled.
    Ok I can use a flask to increse my sp - oh no it got dispelled.
    Ok I tell my teamm8's to focus the MM, - oh no he ran away.

I really have no clue what to do exept than to go full sentinell, but even there I have several abilities that are nice but just will get dispelled.

To be able to dispell someone when u see they used a cd or whatever is tactic, but then it also should be a tacical skill, something who has a cd. A skill who you have to use when u need to, not just spamm it from 35 yards away running 70%++ speed than everyone else while you are immune to spells.

Just as it is a tactic to use a cd when u need to, it should be a tactic to use a purge ability when u need to.

Your premade has no more challenges? Yet there is a skill you want nerfed....

I suggest we remove either premades or warfronts entirely.

Some of your points seemed valid to me but I am a bit stunned by your other comments.

Good luck , enjoy the game
    Last edited by Duvain; 05-29-2011 at 04:33 PM.

I could see them changing it so it doesn't remove an expensive potion buff, but a self-cast buff, no way.
    Fare thee well
    Let your life proceed by its own design
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Gwartham View Post
    8. Go back to wow.

Sorry had to be done

Lost me at adding more warfronts.
    So if my personal opinion is to have more variation in warfronts I should quit the game ?.
    Grow up troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvain View Post
    Your premade has no more challenges? Yet there is a skill you want nerfed....

I suggest we remove either premades or warfronts entirely.

Some of your points seemed valid to me but I am a bit stunned by your other comments.

Good luck , enjoy the game
    Yes we don't. There is maybe 3-4 other good premades on our pvp brackage and we win against them 4/5 times.

Yes I think its a op skill against 10% of the souls but I do not play one of those. Maybe I would if it got changed but I just think its a very very boring skill and I have never seen one in any other mmorpg I've played before.

When I heal I play 31 Sentinel, 20 warden and 15 templar. It is the best way to hot up and to have strong normal heals when we get erridacted at the same time. But there are so many cool skills and cd who I dont bother with because they will get dispelled so many times it's not worth it. I want a specc that works all the time and not works the times the other team has a MM.

Erridacate is boring because it only destroys some speccs and make all the cool abilities worthless and they dont need any skill doing so at 35 y range.

Sez

How ?
    If I wanted to teach you how to play, I wouldn't have simply told you to adapt...
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

2. Make a rated warfront system.
    Also make it so you can que to those rated warfronts as a raid.
    I would enjoy this.

4. Make more warfronts.
    One 5 man and maybe one bigger one.
    I agree that some more warfronts are needed but if you are to have a rated warfront the number of players should be the same so that you can have one premade team and take on all warfronts.

+ Reply to Thread