+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild cape...why not?

Telaran

Default Guild cape...why not?

Hey, how about implementing a guild cape? or maybe even being able to upload an image to show in the back of the cape(similar to Aion)?

Thoughts?

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletSkyFury View Post
    Thoughts?
    This is a brand new suggestion, and nobody has already posted this word-for-word.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

CoH/Cov, CO, and DCUO are that way <--

If they ever do something like they damn well better not give us capes. I want to see honest to goodness battle cloaks that look like actual battle cloaks with no collision and draping around the avatar body. If Trion cannot do it right I don't want to see some half-assed PoS tissue paper cape looking thing.
    The Trinity is unholy! Down with the Trinity!
    Carrots belong in stew, not on the end of a stick.

Foamy tells it like it is!

Rift Disciple

I would absolutely love a cloak or cape of some sort. Stat or stat-less I do not care. I loved the look of cloaks on all of my characters to date, and I have yet to play an mmo besides rift that does not have cloaks.

Rift Chaser

Vote yes for capes/cloaks

Soulwalker

Heraldry PERIOD... Something like Dark Age of Camelot!
    Not only cloaks, but allow for Tabards, Shields, Banners all to be marked with Guild Heraldry

IE players could put Sheilds with their guild heraldry in their Wardrobe slot. That and wear tabards, and cloaks go all out if your going to do it. Do it right.

Plane Touched

The only way I would like capes is if it were a costum and it completely draped over your character to hide their class. Other than that, I don't want some stupid guild symbol on my back. Especially if some badly designed custom picture was on it. OH God the desaster. I would quit my guild on that ugly required cap notification.

Now, allow me to remove capes from everyone and I'll be find. Just like my helm is invis, I want everyone's capes and cloaks invis to me. I don't want to see 100 people wearing some ugly cape.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekCrux View Post
    The only way I would like capes is if it were a costum and it completely draped over your character to hide their class. Other than that, I don't want some stupid guild symbol on my back. Especially if some badly designed custom picture was on it. OH God the desaster. I would quit my guild on that ugly required cap notification.

Now, allow me to remove capes from everyone and I'll be find. Just like my helm is invis, I want everyone's capes and cloaks invis to me. I don't want to see 100 people wearing some ugly cape.
    I've been wondering if anyone on the forums was dumber than thegreatgoogly. I'm not sure if you win, but you're pretty close.
    Verodio 60 rogue
    Arcaria 60 mage
    Ciren 56 Cleric
    Drow Organization

Soulwalker

Capes... nah

but i like the idea of custom guild rally banners!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayenn View Post
    CoH/Cov, CO, and DCUO are that way <--

If they ever do something like they damn well better not give us capes. I want to see honest to goodness battle cloaks that look like actual battle cloaks with no collision and draping around the avatar body. If Trion cannot do it right I don't want to see some half-assed PoS tissue paper cape looking thing.
    Honestly I don't see why it has to be capes, but so many MMO's have something like this that the absense of any kind of cape or crest or tabard actually stood out to me

+ Reply to Thread