+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ability to more easily track certain buffs, as well as have static combat text.

Default Ability to more easily track certain buffs, as well as have static combat text.

The list I once created for fixes and suggestions has almost fully been implemented, which is amazing! Great to see devs actually reading the forums and taking what people say in to actual consideration.

The only 2 things as of now that bother me / would help improve my game play would be as follows :

Have the buff bar be more customizable, such as the ability to track certain buffs. Possibly in a different location on the screen, or adjust the size of them. An example would be this. I am a ranger, and I need to keep track of things like shadow fire, which lasts 25 seconds, and bestial fury, which lasts 1 minute. Once shadow fire is about to fall off, I need to reapply it.

When you are in a raid, or even group setting, you have so many buffs from other classes, such as bard, that it is sometimes impossible to take a quick glance at the particular buff to see how much time is remaining, especially since it moves around when other classes reapply buffs to you.

It would be a nice idea if perhaps we could select the buffs, either by icon, or by typing in the actual name, and have them moved to another location or something through the UI customization menu. Or even have them grow in size or blink or something, just to make the ones you use the most more visable so you can see when it is about to drop off.

The other thing I would really like is to have the floating combat text able to be moved, or become static. Generally when I am playing I keep my camera up high and zoomed out as much as I can, because of keeping it high, I am almost never able to see what my attacks are hitting for and things like that. It would be nice if you could make the combat text static and movable to the desired location on screen, such as right beside my player at all times, so that I can see it no matter where my camera is facing.

Thanks,
    MostHated

is it just me?

+ Reply to Thread