+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ascend a friend: Suggestion

Soulwalker

Default Ascend a friend: Suggestion

I think there should be rewards to the referred people who purchase the game as well. That way they have more of an incentive to purchase the game. I have several friends that will be joining via this program but most ask the same question of "What do i get if i join with your referral?"

Also, add more rewards for more referrals! I have a lot of people that I can get to join, but 3 people is the limit for rewards so I haven't tried to add anyone else...

Don't they get the exclusive title 'the Chosen'?
    Win when you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Stunrunner View Post
    Don't they get the exclusive title 'the Chosen'?
    Aren't titles used for showing off? And is a piece of text better than a pet?
    Last edited by Jrgsubzero; 05-28-2011 at 05:28 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Offend a friend...

I've asked a few people to sign up before Ascend-a-Friend even started because I like gaming with friends! Personally, I think the first 2 cheap a@# gifts (a fox and a hat?) are such a joke it's not even worth it!

Step up Trion, you're the new guys on the block! Wanna hit 12 million monthly subscribers? Give up the mount! Put ur money where ur monthly fee is!

And ya...I think the recruits should get a little sumthin sumthin too! (and not a lame title) That's like the sorry t-shirt your parents bring you back from their awesome 2 week vacation in the Bahamas!

+ Reply to Thread