+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soul Titles

Rift Master

Default Soul Titles

Simple suggestion, upon gathering a soul for our class we should be able to get a title for that soul.

IE: (for Warriors)
    <Name> the Beastmaster
    <Name> the Champion
    <Name> the Paladin
    <Name> the Paragon
    <Name> the Reaver
    <Name> the Riftblade
    <Name> the Vindicator
    <Name> the Void Knight
    <Name> the Warlord

Title should only be wearable if you have the majority of your points in said tree. Just a minor suggestion that I think some people would like (I myself can't seem to find any suffix titles I really love and would really like something to show off that I play a Warlord or an Archon)

I would *love* to PVP as Tavia the Purifier!

Edited for the fact this may not be obvious sarcasm. Also, check out Dances with Squirrels, or the Heartless, or the Humorless. I'm also partial to Novice Butcher--it sort of brings something like "Trainee Surgeon" to mind.
    Last edited by trinta; 05-28-2011 at 09:16 PM.

More customization for the players, easy to implement for the devs.

Why not?

Personally, I'd like the option to use it a the prefix tittle as well. "Warden Haliaeetus" sounds a lot better to me than "Haliaeetus the Warden" ...just personal preference.

So long as it's limited to one soul per title so we don't see things like "Warden Haliaeetus the Sentinel" ...that would just make me feel indecisive :-P

Anywho, /signed.

(also, definately agree with Trinta - would NOT use Warden in my title whilst PvPing xD )
    Looking for truly dynamic end game content? Looking for legendary PvP, RvR, and RP? Looking for not just player built housing; but entire towns, cities, and empires?
    Congratulations! You have earned +10 Bonus Points for reading between the lines!! ^_^
    ==> Look no further! <==

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Haliaeetus View Post
    More customization for the players, easy to implement for the devs.

Why not?

Personally, I'd like the option to use it a the prefix tittle as well. "Warden Haliaeetus" sounds a lot better to me than "Haliaeetus the Warden" ...just personal preference.

So long as it's limited to one soul per title so we don't see things like "Warden Haliaeetus the Sentinel" ...that would just make me feel indecisive :-P

Anywho, /signed.

(also, definately agree with Trinta - would NOT use Warden in my title whilst PvPing xD )
    Tried those but the issue I ran into was that some of these really don't work as Prefix titles, IE: Riftblade, Void Knight, all sound weird as prefixes.

Would be all for this if the titles required some kind of prerequisite. Possible epic quest line like saga of the endless to gain a additional attunement to said soul.

+ Reply to Thread