+ Reply to Thread

Thread: butchering theft

Rift Disciple

Default butchering theft

picture it--

you kill an npc, and are still fighting another ..when along comes some griefer and skins your mob just because they can.

we need a bit of a tagging system on our kills.

give us at least ~15-30 seconds after we kill and loot that other players cant steal our skins. then, if after that time we dont skin them, they become available to others that can or will.
    “People crushed by law, have no hopes but from power. If laws are their enemies, they will be enemies to laws; and those who have much to hope and nothing to lose, will always be dangerous.”- -Edmund Burke

"So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause."- -Padme Amidala

Nah cause then I wouldn't be able to skin stuff before bots.

You can't legislate morality.

I am a butcher., If I see dead animals laying about with no one around, I will skin them. If there is someone fighting, I will pass, or at least ask if I may skin them before doing so.

Unfortunately, not everyone is that polite. The only thing you can do is go on.

I hate to say it, but there are a lot of other things that need to be worked on other than that.
    "If you argue for your limitations, you get to keep them" - Richard Bach
    "Never make the mistake of confusing kindness for weakness..." - Anonymous

Great list of help for new players! Click Here!

You can already control when a creature becomes skinnable by choosing not to loot it until you're ready to skin it. Every now and then a kill doesn't drop loot, and is instantly skinnable, but that happens infrequently enough that I'd say this is a non-issue.
    Looking for truly dynamic end game content? Looking for legendary PvP, RvR, and RP? Looking for not just player built housing; but entire towns, cities, and empires?
    Congratulations! You have earned +10 Bonus Points for reading between the lines!! ^_^
    ==> Look no further! <==

+ Reply to Thread