+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion for the Crafting UI and Runecrafting UI

Shadowlander

Default Suggestion for the Crafting UI and Runecrafting UI

1) Please reorganize the Runecrafting UI to group together runes for a particular slot (with a header). When I need a rune for, say, a chest piece (for example) it gets a little unwieldy to mouse over every rune my runecrafter has to find the best one for my needs. In that example I'd rather just mouseover the runes for the chest instead.

2) For all crafting UIs: Please give us the option to hide the gray recipes. The list of recipes you have can get pretty long otherwise.

I'd like to have several sorting methods for crafting UI:

1) by type - as it is now;
    2) by slot - "chest", "legs" etc. categories. Basically, what OP said;
    3) by difficulty - all recipes are put into one category and sorted by difficulty, from orange to grey.

Switching between these methods could be done with "sort by: type, slot, difficulty" dropdown.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Kreiri View Post
    I'd like to have several sorting methods for crafting UI:

1) by type - as it is now;
    2) by slot - "chest", "legs" etc. categories. Basically, what OP said;
    3) by difficulty - all recipes are put into one category and sorted by difficulty, from orange to grey.

Switching between these methods could be done with "sort by: type, slot, difficulty" dropdown.
    Great ideas. I like your way even better.

By stat would be a good addition. If I'm only looking for augs with say str or end on them, even if theres multiple stats on the rune you can still return a listing of runes with those stats.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Albert Einstein

Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar

Agree with #1, or changing the item name to a prefix that suggests where it goes, in some arcane terminology. I wouldn't use #2 because crafting quests are often grey items.

+ Reply to Thread