+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting Dismounted

Soulwalker

Default Getting Dismounted

getting hit once by any various creature and causing you to be dismounted is very annoying especially if that creature is many levels lower than you. Please make the mounts not dismount so easily or at all.

Soulwalker

I wholeheartedly agree. the mob concentration is bad enough, but tacking on the fact that it's so easy to be dismounted is ridiculous. I can't believe that I have to run through a foothold that spawns on a path and get dismounted at the first hit.

yes, please do make dismounts less frequent. Mounts are almost pointless.

Pippia -Defiant - Kelari Cleric
    Faeblight
    Tauia - Guardian - High Elf Rogue
    Reclaimer

Telaran

I don't mind dismounting from same or near level mobs, but I REALLY do NOT understand green mobs agroing onto players, and grey mobs snaring and dismounting players...

It just does NOT make even a tiny itsy bitsy bit of sense....

"Oh look an immortal being who can obviously destroy me with a shake of their wrist, let me run after it and annoy it till i die!!!!" .... no.

Greens should stop and glare at us, maby toss a few insults but NOT agro unless we dmg them.
    Greys should run AWAY from us screaming for their lives, begging for mercy for all the times they tried to kill us in the past and failed.

Plane Walker

Default may I ask a question?

Quote Originally Posted by Arionya View Post
    getting hit once by any various creature and causing you to be dismounted is very annoying especially if that creature is many levels lower than you. Please make the mounts not dismount so easily or at all.
    are on these 110% mounts that this is happening? Not to discredit the nature of your objections, as lower level dismounting on single hit has been experienced by many, however, are the 110%'s more than just speed boosts possibly?

with the easy porting through Telara, I have yet to invest in a 110% mount, and would like to know if the issue is a 90% issue or not.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by quicklikesloth View Post
    are on these 110% mounts that this is happening? Not to discredit the nature of your objections, as lower level dismounting on single hit has been experienced by many, however, are the 110%'s more than just speed boosts possibly?

with the easy porting through Telara, I have yet to invest in a 110% mount, and would like to know if the issue is a 90% issue or not.
    I have the world event mount 110% and you get knocked off just as easy as the 60% mount.

Sometimes it only takes one hit from a grey to knock you off sometimes you can get hit a few times and not get knocked off but it gets old having grey mobs knock me off my mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Arionya View Post
    This has been beat to death and has been addressed. I use the entry turtle on some of my lower level toons and it takes several hits to knock me off now.

+ Reply to Thread