+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More player driven content

Lightbulb More player driven content

Wardrobes were a really nice touch, people love customizing their charcters (if Free to Play MMO's where people spend a fortune for 90 days of look cool doesn't prove that, nothing will), but it'd be nice to see more player driven content in general. I've already posted my best ideas in another thread, but I'd like to see other people's suggestions. If you have any ideas specifically relating to player driven content, please post them, and if you've created a thread with your suggestions in them please share a link.

Rift Disciple

Default what about quiet times

Sorry player driven content can't take place at quiet times on a server - people need things they can do solo probably far more than cooperative content - because that's what's really lacking in this game at present.

And as I said in your previous posts - pretty well forget PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Topazfire View Post
    Sorry player driven content can't take place at quiet times on a server - people need things they can do solo probably far more than cooperative content - because that's what's really lacking in this game at present.

And as I said in your previous posts - pretty well forget PVP.
    But we need things to do solo besides run a quest in every day. Your crafting suggestions are great, and we do need more solo stuff, but I think we need player driven solo stuff too. Things for we, the players, to do solo besides crafting and rifting. I mean I'm sitting outside Sanctum chatting with guardians and asking them if they want to PvP or starting dance parties with them and stuff (mind you I'm on a PvP server and they can attack me, hell I'm bored, really REALLY BORED) just to try to mix things up.

Please stop saying forget about PvP, just because you don't like PvP doesn't mean we should be left on dead servers with no one to fight and nothing to do besides the WoW and Warhammer Online knockoff warfronts, and it doesn't mean people shouldn't have more options when it comes to that.

+ Reply to Thread