+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I suggest a LFG tool that works

Rift Disciple

Default I suggest a LFG tool that works

I posted a thread about this in the dungeon/raid forums but it is a suggestion so I am putting it here with more added in:

I queued up as dps and support for both t1 and t2 and after 2 hours no dungeon.

So, I re-queued as tank/dps/support (rogue) and after another hour ... no dungeon. So I figured must not be any healers in the queue. I ask in general chat and at least 2 healers said they had been in the queue for awhile.

A guildie then chimed in saying he was actually queued as a group with a tank and a healer and they just needed 1 dps and 1 support to get going. He said they had been in the queue for an hour.

So i asked in general how many dps were in the queue and of course there were at least 10 responses.

Yes, we just manually formed our groups then and got going, but what the hell is up with the tool? This isnt a population problem. This is a bug of some sort.

it would be nice if Trion would give us a tab to see a count of what all roles are currently queued up in each queue. Might shine some more light on the problem and would also allow people to see that we need more tanks or healers and more people would use that other spec they rarely bring out.
    Every so often words are spoken that alter the course of our lives....

Well..my money dont lag, my money dont are nerfed, my money dont are bug, now Trion equlibrate souls or give me my money back!

- Greegan

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Sauceage View Post
    I posted a thread about this in the dungeon/raid forums but it is a suggestion so I am putting it here with more added in:

I queued up as dps and support for both t1 and t2 and after 2 hours no dungeon.

So, I re-queued as tank/dps/support (rogue) and after another hour ... no dungeon. So I figured must not be any healers in the queue. I ask in general chat and at least 2 healers said they had been in the queue for awhile.

A guildie then chimed in saying he was actually queued as a group with a tank and a healer and they just needed 1 dps and 1 support to get going. He said they had been in the queue for an hour.

So i asked in general how many dps were in the queue and of course there were at least 10 responses.

Yes, we just manually formed our groups then and got going, but what the hell is up with the tool? This isnt a population problem. This is a bug of some sort.

it would be nice if Trion would give us a tab to see a count of what all roles are currently queued up in each queue. Might shine some more light on the problem and would also allow people to see that we need more tanks or healers and more people would use that other spec they rarely bring out.
    I know what you mean, been having similar problems, even trying to enter a que when we have the group we want.

However, this sounds more like a bug report, to fix something that is broke, and not a suggestion. for new content or improved interface, etc... ;)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Grimalken View Post
    I know what you mean, been having similar problems, even trying to enter a que when we have the group we want.

However, this sounds more like a bug report, to fix something that is broke, and not a suggestion. for new content or improved interface, etc... ;)
    Well, making the thing work is definitely a bug fix, but the addition of the role counts for each tier to the interface is the suggestion here.
    Every so often words are spoken that alter the course of our lives....

Well..my money dont lag, my money dont are nerfed, my money dont are bug, now Trion equlibrate souls or give me my money back!

- Greegan

+ Reply to Thread