+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Open request to Trion for UI change for names

Default Open request to Trion for UI change for names

I put in requests in every stage of beta for this but haven't seen it implemented yet. Please bump if you agree.

My request is:

Add a check box in the names screen to turn on GUILD NAMES ONLY and set the color to something different or allow you to pick the color you want it to be.

In large rift fights or zone invasions it would be extremely helpful to have the rest of the player names turned off and have only guild names on to be able to see where your guildies are.

In warfronts, same thing, far easier to see each other.

We tend to run full guild groups for rifts etc. I don't see how it would break anything and my opinion, at least, is that alot of guilds would welcome it.

Thanks.
    Violalee/Staggerlee/RamblinRose
    Jaded Legacy Guild Rank 20 4/4 DH, 4/4 GP 5/5 GSB 4/4 ROS (conq.) 4/4 ROTP 10/11 HK 2/4 PF
    Shatterbone Guardians

Rift Disciple

Kickass idea. Same for parties?
    Forum Trolls are defined by the number of posts.

Sure that would be awesome too but I didn't want to shoot for the moon....heh

In other MMO's they've had both party only and guild only options its how I usually run, all names on can cause lag problems when there's 30-50 people on screen so I generally keep all names off because these 2 options are not available.
    Violalee/Staggerlee/RamblinRose
    Jaded Legacy Guild Rank 20 4/4 DH, 4/4 GP 5/5 GSB 4/4 ROS (conq.) 4/4 ROTP 10/11 HK 2/4 PF
    Shatterbone Guardians

Shadowlander

Very good idea by the OP. I agree 100%. Having the ability to make your guildies names a different color and/or having the ability to turn off all names except guildies would be very helpful.

Shadowlander

I like this idea a lot. Would make things a lot easier when there are a lot of players around closing rifts and doing events.

Thumbs up

This sounds like a great idea, I wish I'd thought of it. I'm surprised it didn't get more responses from the raiding and PvP guilds.

+1

think it would be very handy in the rift environment

+ Reply to Thread