+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Grace period during invasions/Mount improvement

Rift Disciple

Default Grace period during invasions/Mount improvement

Im sure many players came across a situation when the fight has to be carried over to an opposite faction hold, be it just invasion mobs where we are helping out, or even a colossus. But when these are eliminated, NPC guards turn to follow us around.
    So, during an invasion, we are all fighting for the same goal; opposite faction guards should be aware of that and provide a temporary truce so we can safely take the fight where it needs to be taken, without fear of being whacked by a ******ed guard.

About the mounts, i too find it very annoying being so easily dismounted. My idea is that mounts would have different resists for dismounts, normal mounts as it is, and Elite mounts more difficult to dismount - we can all notice that they are covered in armor, so that would make sense; and damage taken could be somewhat reduced too. Additionally, faction mounts could have an even better dismount resist and a slight speed improvement when used on the region where they were purchased: Yarnosaur for Iron Pike, Vaiyuu for Shimmersand, Najmok for Stillmoore, Bay/War Horse for Freemarch, Eldritch Freemarch/everywhere else.
    I think the above would be an incentive for purchasing different mounts, and to get their Elite versions. Some shard players ive known for a while are still using 90% mounts, just because there is no other benefit but the slight improvement in speed, so they dont really care.
    Elite mounts armor could also be dyed (painted...), to make them more personalized. And to match our gear of course.
    I personally think the Elite mounts look gorgeous, and all that effort i've put on getting them all was not in vain!!
    Forum Trolls are defined by the number of posts.

Rift Disciple

bump

Rift Disciple

NO likey??

+ Reply to Thread