+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drop number of invasions

Default Drop number of invasions

To many invasions, how we supposed to get anything done..

Rift Disciple

Noooooo... they finally got it just about right.

Telaran

Kill the Invaders is a start, but yeah sometimes it seems to much, but it grows on ya I guess.

Rift Disciple

the game is called "Rift". its about things invading from other realms through rifts. and you want that to happen less?

imo it needs to happen more and we need better rewards from it..and they need to just remove instances and focus on the games namesake "RIFTS"
    Last edited by Minty Freshness; 05-27-2011 at 06:38 AM.
    “People crushed by law, have no hopes but from power. If laws are their enemies, they will be enemies to laws; and those who have much to hope and nothing to lose, will always be dangerous.”- -Edmund Burke

"So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause."- -Padme Amidala

Shadowlander

I do hear the OP. I know Trion has tweaked this, but still, you are out questing in a zone, suddenly the sky goes black and a major invasion occurs, and there is really no choice but to participate because all your quest guys are locked up by rifts. My wife and I have been noticing about 2 major invasions per about 4 hour evenings in a zone lately; that might be about one too many.

Here is the thing. Rift is a game Trion has worked hard on, with lots of story, quests and content. Rift invasions are pretty much the same thing over and over and over again--you get it. So it is understandable that to some, too many rift invasions take away from the fun aspects of the game.

I think what is needed is to keep rift invasions at about the number they are--for those who love that stuff--and work harder at making the invasions not completely disrupt normal questing, for those who do not.

+ Reply to Thread