+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aion tittle system

Rift Chaser

Default Aion tittle system

I didnt really play aion that long cause i didnt like it very much but there is 1 thing that they did that was awsome Tittles

Tittle where actualy giving you a little extra stats and i thought that was a badasss feature.Now im sure im not that only one that really dont care about achivement but i can tell you from my point of view that if tittle where giving little stats boost i would be all over getting those tittle no matter what achivement would be but sadly till then achivement or mount reward will never make me bother with them or pets even.those aint my things.

Of course you dont make those tittle very OP but you know something <player name> The patient
    Give you 2 dex or 2 str while tittle is enable or even + 30 HP or 30 mana .

Just a idea i know it wont ever be done i guess but aion was ahead of any MMO with that feature.

i have to agree with this, a little extra mana, regen, or something along those lines and i would pursue that title

I vote no. I choose my title based on what I want my title to be... I don't want to get forced into using 'the shroomer' because it provides some stat that's favorable to my class.

If achievements and such aren't your thing - then don't worry about them. Some things aren't meant to provide utility.
    Looking for truly dynamic end game content? Looking for legendary PvP, RvR, and RP? Looking for not just player built housing; but entire towns, cities, and empires?
    Congratulations! You have earned +10 Bonus Points for reading between the lines!! ^_^
    ==> Look no further! <==

Shield of Telara

/wonders if anyone else read the thread as Aion ****** system.

Champion

Guild Wars also has a feature where against particular foes, the use of specific titles will grant benefits. This gives a purpose to having titles and a reason (other than RP) to use them.
    Last edited by Daysy; 05-26-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Shield of Telara

What we really need are tittle sliders, the tittles on my rogue aren't big enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevoli View Post
    What we really need are tittle sliders, the tittles on my rogue aren't big enough.
    I could come take a look at them. See what I can do.
    ((A gentleman never speaks out of bracket.))

Sometimes one must cast aside nobility in order to see justice done - Odamir the Lion

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Haliaeetus View Post
    I vote no. I choose my title based on what I want my title to be... I don't want to get forced into using 'the shroomer' because it provides some stat that's favorable to my class.

If achievements and such aren't your thing - then don't worry about them. Some things aren't meant to provide utility.
    With alot of choice it could still be awsome,Beside im not talking about s crazy advantage with them.Just something that actualy make it worth trying for.Right now achivement are waste of time and meen nothing really so with that it could meen something.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by darknsss View Post
    With alot of choice it could still be awsome,Beside im not talking about s crazy advantage with them.Just something that actualy make it worth trying for.Right now achivement are waste of time and meen nothing really so with that it could meen something.
    But if I have a title of 'THE MOST AWESOME EVER' with no bonus or 'The stupidest moron ever' that gives +1 DEX, I'll be forced to choose the title that I don't want to use, just for the bonus. There is no way of making a minor bonus. In min/max, you either take the bonus, or you don't get into a group.
    Bad idea, I do not support it .

And honestly, please, learn to spell.
    Last edited by Kardon74; 05-26-2011 at 12:23 PM.

Disagree; if you enjoy prison, play the MMORPGs that are better at emulating that environment.
    Last edited by Odamir; 05-26-2011 at 12:24 PM.
    ((A gentleman never speaks out of bracket.))

Sometimes one must cast aside nobility in order to see justice done - Odamir the Lion

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kardon74 View Post
    But if I have a title of 'THE MOST AWESOME EVER' with no bonus or 'The stupidest moron ever' that gives +1 DEX, I'll be forced to choose the title that I don't want to use, just for the bonus. There is no way of making a minor bonus. In min/max, you either take the bonus, or you don't get into a group.
    Bad idea, I do not support it .

And honestly, please, learn to spell.
    Learn to spell? nah english is secondary for me so never gona bother really but nice try.Talk to me when you can actualy talk another language before correcting me kkthxbye.

Any stat difference will lead to people getting forced into certain titles... doesn't have to be a 'crazy' advantage.

And yes, achievements are a waste of time... that's their purpose: a time sink. Just like everything else in a game.
    Looking for truly dynamic end game content? Looking for legendary PvP, RvR, and RP? Looking for not just player built housing; but entire towns, cities, and empires?
    Congratulations! You have earned +10 Bonus Points for reading between the lines!! ^_^
    ==> Look no further! <==

Shield of Telara

Right now achivement are waste of time and meen nothing really so with that it could meen something.
    Just a heads up, everything you do in this game is a waste of time and means nothing. If you weren't wasting time, you'd be productive, which means you'd be working.

Learn to spell? nah english is secondary for me so never gona bother really but nice try.Talk to me when you can actualy talk another language before correcting me kkthxbye.
    ˇAprenda a deletrear!

^_^

jk, your English is perfectly legible... Kardon74 is just being a grammar-****.

Kardon, when someone's English is so bad that it's hard to tell what they're trying to say: then by all means let them know so they can fix it. Otherwise, keep it to yourself.

Edit:
    Lol @ language filter. Now that the word has been replaces with *'s, it's left to the imagination of the reader, which will likely replace the *'s with something far more vulgar than word that was originally typed. Fail.
    Last edited by Haliaeetus; 05-26-2011 at 01:05 PM.
    ==> Look no further! <==

Shadowlander

english is secondary for me
    In that case, I take back what I said. Try a browser like Firefox, has spell check built in. May help you out then. May have to manually add the English dictionary.
    Last edited by Kardon74; 05-26-2011 at 01:08 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast