+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In game Bulletin or Announcement Board

Default In game Bulletin or Announcement Board

I would like to suggest the implementation of an in-game Bulletin or Announcement Board in each of the major cities. This would be a nice way of informing the shard population of player initiated events.

Guilds currently have a MOTD, but no real means of communicating to a broader audience without spamming one of the "/" channels. An Announcement Board would allow a guild or player to communicate with the shard without spamming the chat channels.

The shard forums are available, but from what I have noticed the majority of players do not actively read them. An in-game Announcement Board could easily fill this communication gap.

Announcement Example: <Rift Guild> will be hosting a squirrel fishing party in Silverwood on Tuesday at 5:00 PM server time. Meet on the Sanctum bridge 30 minutes prior to join the party. Don't forget to bring your bait! /t playername for more details.

I think this could be a helpful tool in building stronger communities within each shard.

Thanks for your time.

Shadowlander

I don't want even more clutter. I find the website and 3rd-party websites to be adequate.

+ Reply to Thread