+ Reply to Thread

Thread: At the very least, cross-shard LFD for late night/early morning hours

Soulwalker

Default At the very least, cross-shard LFD for late night/early morning hours

A lot of debate and argument over whether or not cross-shard LFD is a good thing or not. Regardless of your position on it, there is very little debate over the fact that there is a lot less LFD activity during the late hours of the night/early morning for the majority of players. HOWEVER, us Oceanic players who's prime time is at like 4:00am server time, we're screwed either way. LFD is virtually useless to Oceanic players, because we are much fewer in number. (And yes, I am on the unofficially designated Oceanic shard of Briarcliff)

So, if Trion decides to not use cross-shard LFD, well, that's their choice. But at the very least, enable cross-shard LFD during the periods when the game population is at it's lowest.

Thanks.

Soulwalker

I think Oceanic players will almost universally agree that this is a must for us. Otherwise we practically don't even have a LFD function. I'm curious what the non-Oceanic people have to say. Would having, say, the LFD be cross-shard from 12:00am to 12:00pm make or break the game for you?

+ Reply to Thread