+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wardrobe slots for Weapons too.

Default Wardrobe slots for Weapons too.

Firstly, Brilliant Idea on the Wardrobe options Trion (Thumbs Up).
    And it could be perfected with just 2 more slots for Weapons (Single/Two Handed Weapons)
    As most are trying to maxing out in everything especially armors and weapons after 50,
    therefore all Weapons will look the same. Armors are solved with the wardrobe option.
    And some low level weapon or Legacy Weapons from events have a better skins than max stats weapons.

As for me i have the Staff of Deception from the Grim Harvest Festival that day and i am madly in love with the skin. And its a Legacy Weapon which means i cant get it anymore as the event might not be repeated again. The max stats staff is Clairvoyant's Greatstaff (Guardian pvp). So all guardian pvp mages staffs willl look the same in the end unless there are 2 more slots for weapons in Wardobe Option.

Wardrobe is a Brilliant Idea and it i will be Excellent if there are 2 more slots for Weapons in that option.

Thankyou.
    Last edited by Crazio; 05-26-2011 at 12:34 AM.

Default I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Crazio View Post
    Firstly, Brilliant Idea on the Wardrobe options Trion (Thumbs Up).
    And it could be perfected with just 2 more slots for Weapons (Single/Two Handed Weapons)
    As most are trying to maxing out in everything especially armors and weapons after 50,
    therefore all Weapons will look the same. Armors are solved with the wardrobe option.
    And some low level weapon or Legacy Weapons from events have a better skins than max stats weapons.

As for me i have the Staff of Deception from the Grim Harvest Festival that day and i am madly in love with the skin. And its a Legacy Weapon which means i cant get it anymore as the event might not be repeated again. The max stats staff is Clairvoyant's Greatstaff (Guardian pvp). So all guardian pvp mages staffs willl look the same in the end unless there are 2 more slots for weapons in Wardobe Option.

Wardrobe is a Brilliant Idea and it i will be Excellent if there are 2 more slots for Weapons in that option.

Thankyou.
    I agree with this. I have been talking with allot of people I know in guild and out and we would all like to see weapons worked into the wardrobe. There are some weapon skins that go great with certain looks and others that are horrid. Everyone has their own style so why not have wardrobe options for weapons. I personally think this would be an amazing addition to the wardrobe.

Soulwalker

I want to see this feature expanded as well so it keeps track of items you've equipped. This would allow you to change your look every now and then.

Much like DCUO.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kuldirongaze View Post

I want to see this feature expanded as well so it keeps track of items you've equipped. This would allow you to change your look every now and then.

Much like DCUO.
    ^^^yes..i totally agree with this too.

now we just need nice looking items worth keeping track of
    “People crushed by law, have no hopes but from power. If laws are their enemies, they will be enemies to laws; and those who have much to hope and nothing to lose, will always be dangerous.”- -Edmund Burke

"So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause."- -Padme Amidala

Plane Touched

Add melee and ranged weapons to the wardrobe. This will give us greater attachment to our characters, and give crafters a reason to craft greens, which usually have awesome skins and useless stats. This will help the market and the personalization of our characters!

Soulwalker

Default agree!

Weapons and Shield wardrobe slots.. please add!

This! Again, this. Cmmon this should be common sense, why force me to use a dagger model that cleaves through my neck while I'm stealthed when there are models that don't? Why force a warrior to use the 1 sided model for axes when he prefers the 2 sided model?

Plane Touched

Yes weapon + shield slots in the wardrobe!!

Also allow weapon hilts, shields and quivers be dyed!

Please.

I'd very much like to see this implemented.

I am 100% behind this. Do it Trion. With the existing wardrobe features its not like it would take much on your end or be very difficult to implement.
    Jharyn - Cleric - Druishamsticar! / Inquisicabanel!
    Member of the Brotherhood of the Dawn
    Faeblight Roleplayer

Quote Originally Posted by Dereth View Post
    I'd very much like to see this implemented.
    I agree 100%.

I understand why they don't, but with a TINY bit of coding, it should be very easy to remove the illusion on PvP servers and Warfronts.
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

It'd be nice. Just depends on how easily they can force people with 2h weapons to use 2h models rather than S&B.
    ((A gentleman never speaks out of bracket.))

Sometimes one must cast aside nobility in order to see justice done - Odamir the Lion

I am all for this!

I'm sure such a wardrobe feature would conform to the weapons you are actually using.
    Last edited by Ayenn; 06-06-2011 at 05:44 AM.
    The Trinity is unholy! Down with the Trinity!
    Carrots belong in stew, not on the end of a stick.

Foamy tells it like it is!

Quote Originally Posted by LaefChaosblade View Post
    It'd be nice. Just depends on how easily they can force people with 2h weapons to use 2h models rather than S&B.
    Its a simple matter of restricting things, just as they did with armor. Basic If/Then coding.

If you are wielding a 1handed sword, you can superimpose the look of another 1handed sword. If you are wielding a 2handed mace, you can superimpose the look of another 2handed mace. You cannot put a 2handed mace graphic over a 1handed sword graphic though.

They have this same thing in EQ2 and it works very well.
    Jharyn - Cleric - Druishamsticar! / Inquisicabanel!
    Member of the Brotherhood of the Dawn
    Faeblight Roleplayer

That will be great ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast