+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Teleports for low level crafters

Default Teleports for low level crafters

On my main when I got to the moonshade workorders a ! poped up in meridian that let me teleport to moonshade. I believe I was around moonshades level range when this happened, however I have a lvl 17 crafter and am currently on the moonshade workorders and no teleport has been offered. While its not imposiable to run all the way there at 17 I was just wondering why the teleport was offered to 1 char and not the other. My suggestion is to make the teleport quest for everyone reguardless of level as long as crafting wise you qualify.

Champion

You get that quest at about level 32. There's in any event a new portal at Reclaimer's Hold so it's been made easy for crafters.

Ascendant

I've done low level runs to all of the porticulums so many times now it doesn't phase me. Level 6 characters to Wyrmbane Spire, Zeraph's Return, Chancel of Labors, and all points in between. If you're Defiant trying to get to Moonshade, the easiest route is to swim NE of Freemarch to Shoreward Island and then from there, swim NW to Silverwood. Get on the road and work your way NE and you'll cross over into Moonshade. It's actually one of the easier trips, since running along the road through Moonshade allows you to easily avoid aggro (unless there are invasions running about) all the way to Reclaimer's Hold to unlock the porticulum.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Daysy View Post
    You get that quest at about level 32. There's in any event a new portal at Reclaimer's Hold so it's been made easy for crafters.
    When did that appear?

Didnt know u could swim to the guardian side lol!

+ Reply to Thread