+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Target of Target Review Please - holy cow!

Rift Disciple

Default Target of Target Review Please - holy cow!

I LOVE target of target functions in MMOs. I, primarily, play a healer and find it useful to be able to see a boss's health as it helps me with mana management or need to use any "oh crap" buttons. However, the target on target display in Rift is WAY too big/obnoxious - and I play on a 32 inch monitor. To improve the display I have two suggestions.

First, please remove the visual icon for the mob. It takes up WAY too much room. If it's an "elite" monster please just put "(Elite)" or whatever other synonym you'd like in its palce and display the health and energy/mana bar.

Second, for my purposes (and I may be wrong others may use it - this would be interesting to know) I don't need to see every single debuff that's on the boss/mob. Presumably, if your a dps or tank you already have the mob targeted and can see whatever debuffs are applied in main target window. However, in the ToT window this seems unncessary and, again, takes up a lot of space. If there is something that can be dispelled that's fine to have in the ToT window but I can't think of a reason for why a dps debuff would need to be there.

Just my two cents - thanks!

Airinya

Soulwalker

would also love to not have my target changed to the other target every few secs...makes it hard to target through the tank when your target changes to the mob and you have to constantly hit F button to get back on the tank to target through

Sez

"Please change the game based on how I play."

Ok... Did you know you can customize your UI?
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    "Please change the game based on how I play."

Ok... Did you know you can customize your UI?
    Trolling again so you can get your post count up? Did you even read the post? Is there anything constructive about it that you disagree with? Do you have solutions to the ToT system or either of the issues I specifically point out or have anything constructive to add?

I didn't think so.

+ Reply to Thread