+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Invasions + Strongholds

Soulwalker

Default PvP Invasions + Strongholds

###### I like the invasions, but how about a pvp invasion. Defiants do some complicated quests in Silverwood/Any zone from where they can see a Defiant wardstone, then they summon a huge invasion(defiant, pvp invasion) if left unchecked they will overrun the whole territoty, and build new structures and quest hub and even mini castles/strongholds( u know jus to make it more "fancier"). However, if a server has more defiants than guardians, they will control the territoty forever. So, to make it less hard to capture it, put a timer or some kinda locking system/mechanism, it may give the weaker faction hard time to do quests in Defiant controlled zones, Any ideas to make it less harder?

###### I think if you make the actual invasions/mini invasion forces to take over a wardstone once its captured or once they've summoned a foothold. They can fortify it, forcing players to defeat the wardstone in the early stages; if left unchecked they will also fortify their footholds, building new structures, more reinforcements, new defense towers, and such; giving players an opportunity to defeat a hard foothold/stronghold(once it has been completely fortified, it can be called as "The Lost town of 'whatever') and guardians or defiants get a quest from another place or sanctum/meridian to defeat the stronghold(in this case) and gain more rep and additional rewards as well. I think it would bring a new era to Rift invasions and dynamic game content. Any more suggestions??
    Last edited by Stridervan; 05-25-2011 at 12:38 PM.

Soulwalker

Default /sigh

i suppose no1 likes the idea. /scratch

+ Reply to Thread