+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pvp stuffs

Soulwalker

Default pvp stuffs

First I'll start by asking where is the Rank 6 ranged caster weapon? I see a rifle why does melee get something and not casters? Where is the rank 6 Cleric Shield? Why have a 1 hand mace and no shield to put in the other hand? Did I miss these somewhere, are they on some other vendor?

Warfronts.... I cant tell you how tired I am of grinding Port of Scion 10 hours a day to be halfway through rank 3. Add more level 50 warfronts that award decent prestige like Port.

Merge more servers on warfronts. I don't know how many there are atm but as a Stonecrest player I can sit in port queues for over 40 minutes during peak times. The worst part is I cant really go do other things because i don't want to lose my 40+ minute wait.

IMO items are still a little costly... in main pointing to the runecrafter recipe for the valor rune to chest costing 60221. I'm halfway to rank 4 and have 4700 favor I don't know how I'm gonna get all the rank 4 items before hitting 5 granted I purchased most of the rank 3 stuff.

Random PvE suggestion. increase drop rates on bosses in experts. i have run xRD probably 200 times for the 2h cleric caster dps mace and have yet to see it. 80% of the times I have ran it those stupid blue shoulders drop.

You guys nerf'd experts to the point someone with down syndrome can complete them when what you should have done was fixed the drops so people that dont want to go back to that 20 hour a week raid schedual could get items they need within a few runs not a few months. At this point I'll have the rank 6 hammer before i get the one from xRD.

edit: on a side note its 10:51 and my port scion queue is at 57 minutes. Just thought i would toss that in there ><

edit 2: LFG tool... if your not gonna cross shard them... take away the need for a support to queue. experts don't need support anymore you nerf'd them to much. In fact i have ran xAP with only a bard healing.. so basically with a good support healer you don't even need a real main healer. Doing this will increase queue times some.
    Last edited by Trin201; 05-24-2011 at 09:55 PM.

Soulwalker

no feedback? that's a suprise I was expecting at least 10 posts of bashing

Queues are bad. About 20m on our server as Defiant right now.
    More warfronts would be nice =).

<Addiction>
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Clarion - 50 Warrior (PVE) | Yugoboom - 50 Rogue (PVP)

+ Reply to Thread