+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Tools

Shadowlander

Default Guild Tools

There are a couple of guild tools I would like to see implemented:

Guild Calendar (in-game calendar) [harder to implement, I realize, than just a toggle]
    Information pages
    - General page that is not the MOTD that can house information like vent server, etc. This can be a simple text page.
    - Listing of members professions with their levels.

Those would be two really useful things.

Champion

- Guild bank
    - Options to choose what goes into the guild history and the ability to lock and delete items
    - Guild members shown on the minimap

Telaran

Have an option in your guild roster of which members to show on the mini-map and also on the main map.

If you have a huge guild... it could get cluttered really quick with members running around.

Just a simple check box next to their name if you want them shown on the map would be cool. You could also have a toggle in the mini map to switch selected guild member display on and off.

All excellent ideas! I'd also like to see an option to have the guild log periodically e-mailed to the guild leader(s) for archival purposes and/or posting on their own websites.

I really like the guild info page, which would have clickable website links, VOIP server info, and messages to the guild that won't fit in a regular MOTD. Speaking of which, how about an officer's only MOTD?

There's so much that could be done with an active guild toolset. Alliances, event sign-ups, etc... really looking forward to seeing what can be done.

Proudly hitching dreams to stars for over fifty years!

+ Reply to Thread