+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coordinate System [Quality of Life Suggestion]

Default Coordinate System [Quality of Life Suggestion]

We need a better way to search for coordinates on the game map. It is common to look up where a rare mob might spawn to get the exact coordinates. When trying to use the coordinates in the game, it is very tedious and clunky.

It would be so nice to have a simple command that would automatically place a map marker in the location you're looking for based on simple x,y coordinates. For example:

/findloc 1234,5678

The map opens up and makes a little marker you need to right-click off to make go away. It would be on the exact coordinates you had searched for. This would make the coordinate system way more useful.

As it is now I simply cannot stand having to search for specific coordinates, because having to mouse over while reading the bottom of the map is simply frustrating when trying to get specific. I also hate zooming in super close just to find a coordinate.

It would be much more efficient to just add a simple command to make searching for locations based on coordinates easier. The functionality is already in the game - it is just super annoying to use. All I am asking for is a command to make this an easier and faster task.
    Last edited by Gawdzilla; 05-24-2011 at 06:55 AM.

That suggestion would be great when we know a specific location. I would like to add to the idea of finding locations by adding a map grid to world map.

Bump, bump, bump, bump it up!

By the power of greyskull: I bump this thread!

+ Reply to Thread