+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hide Shoulders ? Where is a cloak ?

Default Hide Shoulders ? Where is a cloak ?

Is it a joke hahaha .. first of all , the best look on the gear gives Huge angry shoulders , why should some1 hide them , very stupid option .. i bet there is noone who use it and second of all where is slot for cloak , characters without cloak omg .. this game needs a lot of upgrades , even worst free to play MMO has cloak Shoulders + angry looking helmet and cloak gives the best look of characters . Hide shoulders , bald helmet no cloak , look like robin hodd , ur Graphics Employee are drunk or on drags .

I can't tell if you're serious or not...

But I'm glad they did put the hide shoulders feature. So many people looked silly with their huge shoulders. AS IF that's practical. I have no idea where in the world the huge shoulders trend started but it can't the game that can't be named because they just stole every idea from another game.

As for cloaks... again, I'm happy they aren't in this game. I would rather have scarves or wraps before we had cloaks... good lord I don't want to see a bunch of people running around in capes...

Soulwalker

He can't be serious. That was a feature I so longed for in that other game... And here it is. Turned it on immediately: pauldrons are for plate armor and some might go on a winter/wilderness style or maybe a ballroom showoff powerfull mage style, but thats about it.

As for cloaks: I don't really miss them, as I have jet to see a game who does them well. And thus have them turned off everywhere I could anyways.

However - anything that improves the already nice style system: The big night in shiny armor, standing over the battlefield, his cloak flowing in the wind... yeah... The stealthy rogue, all cloak-clad... indeed (hey the guise of death proc comes to mind).
    Last edited by Misantori; 05-24-2011 at 03:05 AM.

drunk or on drags lol, made my day.

I use the hide shoulder feature, for mages they are all ugly.

+ Reply to Thread