+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Consolidate Bags into one frame option.

Soulwalker

Default Consolidate Bags into one frame option.

Hi,

simple suggestion from someone who used to play wow and doesn't know a sould, not even the "I don't use addons!!!"-type who didn't use "Bagnon" or "AllInOneInventory" or the likes.

I would love to see a little checkbox to place alle the bag slots into one frame.

Plane Touched

Definitely this is essential. The bags are overlapping with my action bars so heavily that I am having trouble trying to drug and drop an item to my action bars, instead it will ask you if you want to destroy it or not... so annoying. At least make the bag size scalable. Now when I open my bank, my screen is full of bags ... is this some sort of bag jigsaw?

Champion

The bags are nasty. Why can't their shape and size be changed? Why are the cells so thick? They're tiny in terms of what you can carry yet take up an inordinate portion of the screen.

/signed
    I liked the wow addon http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...inventory.aspx. I also loved the category option for gear/loot.

Thumbs up Add my vote

Knowing devs patrol the threads for feature requests I would absolutely LOVE an single inventory frame option. I love how this cleans up my interface when it is an option or addon in the games I have played. Its honestly in my top 5 for dream features, but I'm simple like that.

If you agree, please add your up vote.

I like the idea too but considering that add-ons are coming, they're probably going to let the community do this one.

I'd be happy if they just made your bags auto-tile and resize as necessary. Opening all my bank and main inventory bags at once is practically impossible...

i kind of use individual bags in my inventory to put loot into categories, so i wouldnt use it there. (though i do support the idea)

but id definitely love this for my bank.

Soulwalker

Default please please please

I VOTE YES!!!

Please add this or make so it can be made into a mod. I absolutely hate individual bags.

+ Reply to Thread